cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png

Hope you are having a lovely summer so far, BIC! ☀️ Does anyone else’s beauty routine change drastically according to the weather? During the warmer months, I gravitate towards skincare products that keep my oiliness at bay (oily donuts unite!), and makeup formulas that last all day while I’m out in the sun. Now, the Beauty Insider Community would love to know: what products have you been loving recently? All hair, fragrance, skincare, makeup, and wellness product recommendations are welcome! I’m sure I’m not the only one adding everyone’s favorites to my Loves list for future purchases. 😉

Here are my July favorites:

Hit the “Reply” button below to share what beauty products you’ve been reaching for the most lately and use the “#” symbol to tag your Sephora faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

That palette is really pretty, @CookieGirl1!!

@haleyvvvv it's been fun to play with! 

@CookieGirl1 Love the Norvina Lilac palette. 

@tjffc It's so pretty!  

That watermelon mist is definitely a good one @CookieGirl1!

@faeriegirl ...hence why I think I have 3 more in escrow, lol.

@CookieGirl1.   I used Verb's detangle spray last night and had the same thought.

@Ispend2much6 BTW, what did you think of the spray?

@CookieGirl1   Loved the scent, Verb Leave-In Conditioning Mist , and it worked well.  I guess I had build-up in my hair from the Color Wow products and others, and my scalp felt gross from being out in the heat, so I used The Body Shop's ginger shampoo and conditioner, which are really, really healing for the scalp if you have any issues.  Mine breaks out from using hairbands, if you can believe it.

Anyhow, I used the Verb spray after the ginger products, and it perked up my curls! I did not expect that, but was happy about it.  So it must moisturize/coat the strands in a good way, somehow. 

@Ispend2much6 I really haven't used many products from Verb but wow, if all of their stuff smells this good I may need to do a little more exploring 😉

@CookieGirl1   I have a little sample bottle of the Ghost oil that I used last week to smooth my hair, and it worked well.  No greasiness.  My hair used to be really pretty and curly, but now it's dry, damaged, frizzy, so when something changes it for the good, I'm really amazed!

@Ispend2much6 thanks for the feedback on the spray! I actually have one of those little bottles of the oil that I'm working on now and I like it okay but I don't use oil very often so I don't have many others that I've tried for comparison. I purchased a mini of the Ouai leave-in conditioning spray which also serves as a detangling spray for me but I would definitely be interested in checking out the one from Verb.

Those purples are so eye-catching, @CookieGirl1. I bet that polish really sets them off, what a striking and fun summer combo!

@CookieGirl1 I love when something beauty related catches me by surprise and ends up being a favorite like what happened with your nail polish. And that body butter sounds delicious. 

@GeorginaBT UD Primer Potion is one of my all-time holy grail products - nothing compares to it!  I am also totally obsessed with Patrick Ta!

@Tamara76 Yesss!!!!  Love PT and his products. 

July favorites ❤️❤️❤️6EACBD48-9C27-4A1C-8D81-303AEDF6684E.jpeg

I am in love with the Sonia G lotus set. I am really impressed with the ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder, the only powder I like more is Charlotte Tilbury.  I had forgotten how much I love the Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment it makes my dark circles look so much better. I’ve recently tried several Paulas Choice skincare items and my favorites and the only ones I would repurchase are the Paula's Choice RESIST Youth-Extending Daily Hydrating Face Sunscreen SPF 50 2 oz/ 60 mL and Paula's Choice Omega + Complex Cleansing Balm 3.5 oz/ 104 mL 

@faeriegirl. Love your brushes! The One Size powder is something special.

@faeriegirl Love your July favs

@faeriegirl Did you happen to try the niacinamide serum? I feel like I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect one and still haven’t found it, including the PC. 

@lnum  I have not tried it. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png
  • 3546B127-47F1-445A-9BD6-123BDBBFD8D1.jpeg
  • C7A6F829-F116-4777-ABCC-48480D7E36C0.jpeg
  • 12062835-EA73-43AD-BB6E-786F9630AFAF.jpeg
  • 1260B62D-47A6-4EF4-8DCF-B7CBD68707E6.jpeg
  • July 2021 Favorites
  • 2E3373B8-0166-45CD-85E9-25874B102DC9.jpeg
  • color wow root cover.jpg