cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png

Hope you are having a lovely summer so far, BIC! ☀️ Does anyone else’s beauty routine change drastically according to the weather? During the warmer months, I gravitate towards skincare products that keep my oiliness at bay (oily donuts unite!), and makeup formulas that last all day while I’m out in the sun. Now, the Beauty Insider Community would love to know: what products have you been loving recently? All hair, fragrance, skincare, makeup, and wellness product recommendations are welcome! I’m sure I’m not the only one adding everyone’s favorites to my Loves list for future purchases. 😉

Here are my July favorites:

Hit the “Reply” button below to share what beauty products you’ve been reaching for the most lately and use the “#” symbol to tag your Sephora faves!

Re: Monthly Favorites: July 2021 Edition!

@lmaster I cannot speak more highly of his salicylic acid serum! I've seen a big dropoff in #maskne since I started using it on days when I wear makeup. Def want to try more of his products 😊

That one is in my loves list @GeorginaBT 🙌

@GeorginaBT I've been wearing invisibobble Sprunchie Scrunchie in the Prima Ballerina and Black and it's been a saving grace in the heat.  I've never been a scrunchie fan, but I needed to stop pulling my hair back to tightly at work (PPE and heat is a bad combination) so this fit the bill.  Plus, I don't get an indentation like I would with a regular hair band, which I haven't used in years.

OoooOOoo, always love a good scrunchie @greeneyedgirl107!! I'm with you on avoiding hair indentations typically caused by regular hair ties - especially if I've gone through all the trouble of flat ironing my hair.

I’ve been LOVING this combo lately! Acne prone aging skin, plus summer humidity and heat. Loving all of these products they’re really helping my skin so much. The cooling lotion is amazing for redness and sore skin! Totally suggest these. Still need a good sunscreen mineral suggestion though! The INKEY List Apple Cider Vinegar Acid Peel 1 oz/ 30 mL  Dr. Brandt Skincare Cool Biotic™ Prebiotic Redness Relief Cream 1.7 oz/ 48 g  Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL  @GeorginaBT 

C7A6F829-F116-4777-ABCC-48480D7E36C0.jpeg

Love these faves @diandra3rin~ Would love to hear more about this Inkey List peel - I'm intrigued! How often do you use it? 

I’m using it once a week currently! It smells amazing and my face is beyond fresh feeling. Pop on the Sephora peppermint mask and your face is so tight and glowing!

Artist Couture Love Sprung Blush Palette V1 I’ve been really into wearing blush daily to work lately. I picked this guy up two months ago and it has been my go-to recently 

Love a good blush palette @Caleigh42! The sparkly middle shade looks beauuutiful 

@GeorginaBT These are my favorites for the month:

Caudalie Vinofresh Natural Aluminum-Free Deodorant 1.7 oz/ 50 mL I have been trying this in the Cali Summer heat and it’s hands down my favorite natural deodorant.  It can withstand heat (tried it in the 90s) and sweat and I don’t smell any odor. I don’t have to reapply it and I didn’t have to go through a transition period with it. It’s does have that minty scent in the beginning when applying but it fades away.  Plus it goes on clear so it doesn’t leave any white residue on clothes. 

Yadah red energy eye cream gifted to me by @lmaster

J.One Black Jelly Pack (Sephora used to sell this but now I get it from Costco online along with the red and white one)

Leanne Grace body butters are my absolute fav. It leaves the skin feeling so hydrated and soft. The best body butters I have tried.  I have tried almost all the scents she has and they are so good. She even has an unscented one too. 

3546B127-47F1-445A-9BD6-123BDBBFD8D1.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Lots of love for natural deodorants in the summer months 😅 Glad to hear good things about Caudalie's! 

The Caudalie deodorant sounds great @SportyGirly125!

Good to know about the caudalie!! @SportyGirly125 

@GeorginaBT  How is it the end of July already. Great favs!! I’ve been loving the SC deodorant as well sooo good!!

@ather Totally cliché, but time FLIES! 😲

I definitely had a period of getting used to the SC deodorant - the transition to clean deodorant has been a long one for me! I think my body has finally acclimated; I'm really liking the aloe scent on this SC one, and the formula is my favorite part! I have a pet peeve about powdery deodorants feeling heavy on my underarms - this gel-like consistency feels super light. 

@GeorginaBT  Yes time flies!! It’s August now and it will be like a week and it will be turning into September! 😂

Ive been using clean deodorant for over a year now and I still have a hard time. Fingers crossed the SC one has been working like a charm. Normally they work for 3-4 months then I notice I have a weird smell. So I switch it up and it’s better. But I’ve been using the coconut one since May and still smells like a tropical scent at the end of the day! I’ll have to try the Aloe one next! I also prefer a gel deodorant I feel like there’s less residue with gel ones. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos23
  • GeorginaBT's July 2021 Favorites.png
  • 3546B127-47F1-445A-9BD6-123BDBBFD8D1.jpeg
  • C7A6F829-F116-4777-ABCC-48480D7E36C0.jpeg
  • 12062835-EA73-43AD-BB6E-786F9630AFAF.jpeg
  • 1260B62D-47A6-4EF4-8DCF-B7CBD68707E6.jpeg
  • July 2021 Favorites
  • 2E3373B8-0166-45CD-85E9-25874B102DC9.jpeg
  • color wow root cover.jpg
  • HUM gummies.jpg