Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT's January 2022 Favorites.png

You know what they say: new year, new skincare routine! 🤪 I celebrated the start of 2022 by cracking open a few products that have been sitting in my stash for a while, and I was happy to discover some that I could see quickly becoming holy grails. Whether they’re newfound finds or longtime faves, the Beauty Insider Community wants to know what beauty products you’ve been loving in January!

Here are my favorites for the month:

Hit the “Reply” button below and use the “#” symbol to let us know what skincare, makeup, hair care, or wellness products you’ve been reaching for most this month!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2022 Edition!

You just reminded me!! I have the bb foundation,,,I need to use it again @CookieGirl1 lovely picks

@CookieGirl1 OoooOooh, I'm intrigued by the Rare bronzer sticks! If I ever run out of Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Contour Skinstick Mocha I'd def want to check them out. 😅

@GeorginaBT admittedly, some of them run REALLY reddish-warm (particularly the deeper ones) but the formula is so user-friendly and blends beautifully; thankfully the most neutral-toned one is a perfect shade for me and I can't help but reach for it a lot.  I hope that Rare expands the shade range so that more people can enjoy them!

@CookieGirl1 Nice lineup! I got the Rare bronzer also. Waiting to finish my current NARS bronzer so that i can move on to this one! 

@CookieGirl1 - The blush is so pretty!  Great pic too! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 I wasn't at all interested in the Cheek Pops before they created the Pearl finish ones but they're so pretty!

@CookieGirl1 omg how fun is that brush!!! 

That brush is so cute, @CookieGirl1!

@quspork  @Kim888 the brush IS really cute and fun (I actually have a brand new backup one!) but it's actually very functional!  The heart shape of the brush head makes it ideal for getting into small corners--like around my eyes--and the bristles are very soft.  

I love it when cuteness and practicality meet, @CookieGirl1! Thanks for the review!

@CookieGirl1  Photo perfection!  I was pleasantly surprised by the BB face base also.

@Ispend2much6 thank you!  I feel like EVERYONE'S tried the face base and I'm the late one to the party on it.  

Such a pretty photo, @CookieGirl1

@eshoe thanks!

Yes these are great stuff for the freshness and coolness if your beauty ....

Aw man this is fun! I’m absolutely Loving the following almost everyday for zooms!

ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation Ora ST6 

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 

Benefit Cosmetics Georgia Blush 0.28 oz/ 8 g is a must! Finally found a blush that works for me (I’m not a fan of the blush look on me but this is so great and just a little bit of color)

and the GOAT MAKE UP FOR EVER Mini Ultra HD Microfinishing Pressed Powder  !! Love love love. 

@cewhaaat Yesss. Thanks for sharing your Zoom lewk faves! That NARS concealer is my favorite one - I love a light/medium coverage foundation but a heavier concealer for just my acne scars. 

Yes, the Benefit blushes are really nice for a gentle wash of color, @cewhaaat

71EHPQzje8L._SL1200_.jpg

I'll add more later and tomorrow once I assess what I've been reaching for but I have to give a special highlighted shout out to this product, a true new discovery in January-the Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Spray. I found this on accident, admittedly I was making an ULTA order back in December and I think I needed a couple of bucks to hit free shipping, so I went on the sale section and found a mini of this discounted for ~$4 which was around the amount I needed to hit free shipping. I figured, what the heck I'll use it, maybe I'll travel with this. I ended up using this and really enjoying it. My skin has been freaking out and doing things it never has the last 1.5 months and some products I liked/had no issues with are now literally hurting my face. During one of these particularly bad flare ups, I decided to reach for the "most bland" products I could find in my stash and this was one of the only things that genuinely felt soothing to me. It mists so perfectly too, no spray nozzle you just hold down a button and then finest of all mists comes at you. It's great. This is also fully unscented, it doesn't leave skin tacky. I ran through this little bottle so quickly that I purchased a 3 pack of the large size on amazon and I keep one by my bedside and the other in my bathroom. 

The theme....Product Resolutions! (It's all I could think of for a theme)

The reason I started masking and still love it: SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pineapple 

The resolve to have a mastered, neutral everyday eye: Too Faced Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette 

The resolve to refresh and keep clean it: Son & Park Beauty Water

The resolution to be sweet (har har): NEST New York Madagascar Vanilla Perfume Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Pure Perfume Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Pure Perfume Spray 

The resolution to put on my best face: Sonia G Master Face

The first three items are just things I reached for all month.  The Beauty water I always come back to it.  Its's a gentle toner/exfoliator and my skin always feels refreshed right after.  The BTW palette, it's justa  good solid palette IMO.  And the mask, instantly smoother-looking skin.

Master Face, when it comes to a nude blush and bronzing combo, this brush!

The fragrances, I am still on a vanilla vibe from Sephora Favorites Best of Vanilla Perfume Sampler Set .   The lime form Atelier on top of the coconut note from the oil just works so well.

I love all the SC face masks but I especially love the pineapple one @danielledanielle! My pores look smaller after use and I don't think I'm imagining it... 

Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • GeorginaBT's January 2022 Favorites.png
  • 39B48903-2F4C-499C-9CD2-27C6CC5A0260.jpeg
  • 77CB1499-CE4A-4BEF-A0A6-00BFDBF9458C.jpeg
  • 83CA22D2-182E-4CE6-A225-85792C66CC5D.jpeg
  • By Nature, hair mask
  • Bath&BodyWorks, strawberry pound cake body scrub
  • Ceteaphil, daily facial cleanser
  • CALA, rose water deep cleansing foam
  • Bath&BodyWorks, stress relief foambath
  • Elf, Jelly Pop set