Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT's January 2022 Favorites.png

You know what they say: new year, new skincare routine! ๐Ÿคช I celebrated the start of 2022 by cracking open a few products that have been sitting in my stash for a while, and I was happy to discover some that I could see quickly becoming holy grails. Whether theyโ€™re newfound finds or longtime faves, the Beauty Insider Community wants to know what beauty products youโ€™ve been loving in January!

Here are my favorites for the month:

Hit the โ€œReplyโ€ button below and use the โ€œ#โ€ symbol to let us know what skincare, makeup, hair care, or wellness products youโ€™ve been reaching for most this month!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2022 Edition!

@eshoe I wish I would have gotten you that trio but thought maybe you picked one up already. 

lmaster confirmed she also loves the lip balm butter. 

Oh no, @SportyGirly125 - what you gifted me was perfect! I am on a very loose lip balm/mask low buy, as I have so many right now and really need to work through my stash. There will be more to try soon enough๐Ÿ˜‚

@SportyGirly125  I wonder if the TJ's lip balm is made by Summer Friday- do you think so?

@Ispend2much6 I don't think so.  The texture isn't the same.  SF has more of a thick texture whereas the TJs one is smooth and creamy and isn't as stiff.

@SportyGirly125 MmMmm, lemon custard. ๐Ÿ’› Love the love for these BIC gifts. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@GeorginaBT I agree. The BIC community knows how to enable and gift the best gifts. 

@SportyGirly125 is the TJs balm scented?

@CookieGirl1 Yes it has a vanilla scent.

I am using The INKEY List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL  as a facial cleanser in the morning and evening.

Day - after cleansing The INKEY List 15% Vitamin C and EGF Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Also using Supergoop! 100% Mineral Mattescreen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.5 oz/ 45 mL 

Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm & Makeup Remover 3.4 oz/ 100 mL  to remove makeup after work.

After showering i am using The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum    followed by Kate Somerville DeliKateโ„ข Recovery Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

After cleansing at night I am using The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL followed by

The INKEY List Retinol Anti-Aging Serum  and finishing with the Kate moisturizer.

I used a lip balm before bed Lano 101 Ointment Multi-Balm Coconutter 0.35 oz/ 10 g 

@Mellmars1185 Hooray for INKEY List faves! The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum is my favorite hyaluronic - I really notice a difference in how hydrated my skin feels when I use it vs not. 

157 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • GeorginaBT's January 2022 Favorites.png
  • 39B48903-2F4C-499C-9CD2-27C6CC5A0260.jpeg
  • 77CB1499-CE4A-4BEF-A0A6-00BFDBF9458C.jpeg
  • 83CA22D2-182E-4CE6-A225-85792C66CC5D.jpeg
  • By Nature, hair mask
  • Bath&BodyWorks, strawberry pound cake body scrub
  • Ceteaphil, daily facial cleanser
  • CALA, rose water deep cleansing foam
  • Bath&BodyWorks, stress relief foambath