Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: January 2022 Edition!

GeorginaBT's January 2022 Favorites.png

You know what they say: new year, new skincare routine! 🤪 I celebrated the start of 2022 by cracking open a few products that have been sitting in my stash for a while, and I was happy to discover some that I could see quickly becoming holy grails. Whether they’re newfound finds or longtime faves, the Beauty Insider Community wants to know what beauty products you’ve been loving in January!

Here are my favorites for the month:

Hit the “Reply” button below and use the “#” symbol to let us know what skincare, makeup, hair care, or wellness products you’ve been reaching for most this month!

Re: Monthly Favorites: January 2022 Edition!

@alexasteph  this one is soooo good. I think it’s one of my top fav lip masks. I have 2 now 3 I am trying to work through and it’s definitely one of my favs. I want to try the red version but I have been holding off because I have a few open ones. 

83CA22D2-182E-4CE6-A225-85792C66CC5D.jpeg

Hourglass Vanish™ Foundation Brush is so great for easy concealer application! 

and I definitely need to pick up another full size LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask !

@Kim888  Yes that Cica mask is sooo good. I keep forgetting that one. I need to dig it out. 

I promised myself that 2022 would be the year of more consistently using my NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Device Original and so far, so good.

also being more consistent with my:

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate™ Intensive Exfoliating Treatment 

Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask 

and REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 

revently discovered the Briogeo Be Gentle, Be Kind™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfoods Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL and it has seriously improved my hair moisture and texture. 

That NuFACE tool has been on my radar lately @BlondeNBougie! I keep seeing good reviews. What do you like about it? 

@BlondeNBougie  Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask  is sooo good. Have you tried the new formula yet?

I haven’t! Mine predates the batches that caused problems for some folks. (I looked at batch numbers and my current tube was literally 2-3 batches before the bad ones!). I’m sure I’ll love the new formula as much as the old one. 

Great faves @ather❤️ I am tempted by the Summer Fridays balm - I've seen folks apply that tinted shade and I think the color is so pretty. 

@GeorginaBT  I wish they would make this one permanent. 

@ather I always look forward to seeing your favorites! How is the texture of the Sephora eye cream? And how does the Sephora foundation compare to GA Luminous Silk? My skin has actually been on the drier side of combo this winter. 

@lnum  Awww that’s so sweet of you to say!! The eye cream is so light and creamy and it works so well under my foundation. I am definitely noticing a difference. My skin has been terribly dry this year. I picked up the LAWLESS Conseal The Deal Long-Wear Full-Coverage Foundation Toasted Almond  and hated it because it was making my dry patches show even more. Terrible. Maybe it will be better in the summer so I switched back to the SC and it’s so good. It’s thicker then the luminous silk I would say but it’s also less coverage if that makes sense. Which I don’t need the coverage right now I more just want an even canvas. For the price point it’s amazing. I even have a perfect match for my skin which I struggle with. I think it works out to be a good winter foundation. It’s super glowy but I think my dry skin makes it look less glowy so it’s perfect. The GA is a great foundation and I used it for years but I’ve been trying to make the switch to clean brands so this one is perfect. 

@ather @The clean glowing foundation is so great!!! It gives the prettiest look 

@Kim888  I know. I love it. 

@GeorginaBT  Great picks!!! 

It's a great one @faeriegirl! I keep mine in the shower. 

@GeorginaBT I've redisovered my love for Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick.  My lips got very dry a few weeks ago, and with applying this throughout the day at work I've been able to deal with them much more easily.  I still need LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C at night and Bite Beauty Agave+ Intensive Vegan Lip Mask (I have the original formula) as my first defenses, but the Palmer's is quick and easy.

@Margalee  that is a wonderful list 🤗

Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • GeorginaBT's January 2022 Favorites.png
  • 39B48903-2F4C-499C-9CD2-27C6CC5A0260.jpeg
  • 77CB1499-CE4A-4BEF-A0A6-00BFDBF9458C.jpeg
  • 83CA22D2-182E-4CE6-A225-85792C66CC5D.jpeg
  • By Nature, hair mask
  • Bath&BodyWorks, strawberry pound cake body scrub
  • Ceteaphil, daily facial cleanser
  • CALA, rose water deep cleansing foam
  • Bath&BodyWorks, stress relief foambath