Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - February 2023Monthly Favorites - February 2023

Where did you go, February? This short month has surely whizzed right by, but I still had plenty of time to rack up my share of beauty faves! This month was all about second chances – giving a new shot to products in my stash that I hadn’t taken the time to really figure out, style properly, or layer correctly when I first scooped them up. It’s not always love at first sight when it comes to my beauty purchases, so I’m sure glad I stuck with them!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of February:

Which beauty favorites did you find “Loves List” worthy this month? Reply below and let us know – and don’t forget to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!

February favorites❤️97B2BC6C-7B78-4E45-B7E2-B7D41A389204.jpeg

Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet  is one of the best mascaras I’ve tried, thank you @danielledanielle ! 

Peace Out Retinol Eye Stick 0.14 oz / 4 g 

I won in an IG giveaway and it is fantastic!

Ellis Brooklyn RROSE Eau de Parfum 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Travel Spray  is my favorite rose scent.

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks  is so easy to use and looks so natural.

MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Skin Matte Velvet Undetectable Longwear Blurring Powder Foundation  I got from Influenster and it was a perfect shade match. I normally do not like matte foundation but this one feels great. 

@faeriegirl  Oh great favs.  I agree I am in love with the Tower 28 mascara too. I ordered 2 when mascaras were but one get one 50% off but sadly the package got destroyed during shipping and I only got an empty envelope 😭 and it’s sold out now. 

Hopefully it comes back in stock soon @ather 🤞

Great favs @faeriegirl ! Oh how I love the Tower mascara too! You won?! Cool! I’m curious about the Peace Out stick. 

@faeriegirl what shade did you get in the muf? You like the tower 28 mascara better than ilia?

@lmaster  I got shade 1N06 porcelain. I still like the Ilia best because I get more volume and length from it. But the tower 28 has been my go to for light makeup days.

@faeriegirl I picked a shade that says light to medium, umm it was too dark for me, but I loved the formula 

@lmaster  I definitely think their shades are off. Porcelain is always way too light for me. When I saw that it was the shade they were sending I just knew it was going to be way too light. 

Great favorites @faeriegirl ! That bronzer looks so good!

@faeriegirl I 'influenced' my friend the other day to pick up one of those Rare Beauty bronzer sticks -- they're just so buttery and blendable!

@faeriegirl Nice favourites! I want to try the MUF powder foundation. I keep hearing positive feedback.

Nice faces! I love MUFE and so curious about this one! Glad to hear a good review! @faeriegirl 

Yaaay @faeriegirl , I'm so glad!

A short month with a lot of fabulous beauty releases (and wonderful reformulations) made it hard to narrow down a list of monthly faves, but these are mine for February.
February 2023 FavoritesFebruary 2023 Favorites

The release of new shades gave me a reason to pick up another Gucci polish. A very thoughtful, generous and well timed Valentine’s Day gift card from @TeamBIC was the vehicle to allow that to happen. Gucci Glossy Nail Polish 402 Valentine Fuchsia  is beautiful. 💅 Opacity and a slight shine can be had with one coat, but I still do two.

Richly pigmented MLBB mauve with sparkly shimmer and high shine. That’s Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer RIRI . A  long loved formular in a new favorite shade. It has the potential to be an annual favorite - if only it were not limited edition. Sigh. Gonna have to stockpile this one. 💋

Whether you have all the time in the world or are in a constant rush, the Dior Capture Dreamskin 1-Minute Mask 2.5 oz / 75 mL  (reformulation is great!) works wonder - exfoliates, decongests, smooths, softens, and brightens skin. In as little as a minute. 💖

Jo Malone London Rose Blush Cologne 1.7 oz / 50 mL Spray is soft, light, fresh and green. There is, of course, a noticeable, rose scent - it smells of real roses, not cloying or perfumey. 🌹 The general feel of the fragrance reminds me of a rose garden, but there are hints green, slightly fruity, sweet and clean, subtly powdery notes sprinkled throughout that keeps it from being overly floral. 

iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Bright & Tight Dark Circle Firming Eye Cream with Vitamin C & Peptides 0.5 oz / 15 mL  perks my peepers right up 😍; or, at least gives them the appearance of brightness, even if the rest of me is still waiting for my coffee to kick in. 😉

Love the idea of second chances @AlexBT! I'm going to have to give the Sephora Collection C&E serum just that very soon since hearing both you and @ather rave about it.

Love your favs @itsfi and I want to eat. Those. Gummies. 😍 The Dior mask looks so interesting , I still have to try it sometime. 

@Sunnysmom, thank you. 😀 The Dior mask is fabulous. The reformulation works just as well for me as the original did. It’s used frequently in Dior facials and works beautifully on its own and, of course, in conjunction with other beauties from the brand’s skincare lines. ♥️

I love your faves as much as your gorgeous photo @itsfi ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

That’s very sweet of you to say @Saradestin; thank you. 😀 These products have been good to me. 

Oh beautiful beautiful photo and faves! @itsfi 

Thank you @sister13. I continue to enjoy these faves. 👍🏼 

Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Monthly Favorites - February 2023
  • 05B35812-4A61-4BFF-A07F-2F04C9070CF0.jpeg
  • R00132596_M.jpe
  • 20230225_153143.jpg
  • 194CECD0-2968-4F88-B733-E25D38ABE614.jpeg
  • A590BC4B-E90A-4256-8BCE-2221632ABFC6.png
  • B953F702-0342-4465-BF0C-C788B7A6B864.png
  • 20230225_212736_HDR.jpg
  • 20230225_213006_HDR.jpg