Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - February 2023Monthly Favorites - February 2023

Where did you go, February? This short month has surely whizzed right by, but I still had plenty of time to rack up my share of beauty faves! This month was all about second chances – giving a new shot to products in my stash that I hadn’t taken the time to really figure out, style properly, or layer correctly when I first scooped them up. It’s not always love at first sight when it comes to my beauty purchases, so I’m sure glad I stuck with them!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of February:

Which beauty favorites did you find “Loves List” worthy this month? Reply below and let us know – and don’t forget to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!

@Mellmars1185 I'm fully approving the candy shop line from native!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤

If we're going to have a snowless winter, February might as well be over and let spring begin!

Avene Cicalfate Lip Restorative Cream is unique. It's a thick cream that softens into a balmy texture. It really smoothes the lip surface and I like using it under lipstick.

Chantecaille eye shadow duo in Piazza San Marco. I was able to create an eye look I loved with just these two shades. They are very smooth and pearly.  I had purchased this from an alternate site previously and the shadows had chunky glitter and lots of fallout. This one, purchased from Chantecaille direct, did not have those issues.

Hourglass Unlocked™ Satin Crème Lipstick   in Dahlia is a bright berry on me. So smooth it's almost like wearing lip gloss.

Perfume from Costco. My husband agreed to give it to me for an early birthday gift. The first time I used it it gave off a combo of fresh green and vanilla. Tonight I applied after using an unscented shower gel and it started off as a vanilla with burnt sugar and dried down to a true sweet vanilla. This is the vanilla I have been searching for!

20230225_212736_HDR.jpg

20230225_213006_HDR.jpg

Pretty favs @Ispend2much6 ! Doesn’t the lip feel so nice and creamy?! Love! How perfect to find your best scent and for a bday gift too! Happy bday ! 🥰 

@Sunnysmom. Thank you! Some shopping trips were meant to be. 😉

Those swatches are so pretty @Ispend2much6!

@faeriegirl  I really love them!

@Ispend2much6 I love these Feb faves! That smooth-as-gloss lippie sounds lovely.

@AlexBT @Glossy and smooth- beauty goals for my entire body!😂

@Ispend2much6 I bet you smell amazing 😉

@CookieGirl1 @I hope so- that was the goal! Using it with Drunk Elephant Silkamino ™ Mega-Moisturizing Masker 7 oz / 210 mL  added to the experience.

@Ispend2much6 nice favourites! The eyeshadows swatches are really beautiful. The lipstick shade sounds perfect. I am glad you found a perfume that you have been searching for. I did not know Costco sells perfume!

@Mellmars1185 @Costco occasionally has great deals but it seems like they always have a few fragrances available. Online and in store may have different inventory.

@Ispend2much6 I ❤️ Costco

Those eyeshadows are gorgeous @Ispend2much6, and the lippie so pretty. ❤️ That perfume has to smell amazing! 

@Saradestin @Thank you! I love it when a month results in great favorites. 

@Ispend2much6 oh yes the hourglass is amazing!!! Glad you found your perfect vanilla

@lmaster Thank you friend!

Oh it’s that time of the month again?  Well I have a few new favourites to share and a few repeats:) 

194CECD0-2968-4F88-B733-E25D38ABE614.jpeg

Son bahyu horse oil - I’ve been dealing with seasonal allergies and this is the only thing that helps sooth the raw area that formed on the outer corner of my eyes from the runny eyes.  I swear this stuff is magic- for healing skin, for hydrating skin, for protecting skin…. It’s a HG product for me at this point.

Silicone brush holder - this has been a game changer for me as far as keeping organized while doing makeup.  I can stick my dirtied brushes in it and keep my surfaces clean and clutter free while keeping the brushes available for continued use during an application.

Frandy Li scalp palette - this is an alcohol activated hair palette.  It makes the most beautiful and natural hair strands and brow hairs.  I can literally change my hairline with this or create brows where there are none and it doesn’t budge once dried down.  alcohol and a q-tip help erase any mistakes and help me reshape as I work.  It’s such a gem product!!!

Cannom contouring palette 3 - beautiful wax based palette for mixing into foundation to create custom contour and highlight shades.  They’re perfect for creating convincing shadows!

@AlexBT  I’m a fan of both the maracuja lip (so shiny!) and the Kosas concealer!!  I had to give the Kosas a second chance as well cause I found it too powdery with my more dewy foundations yet it works wonderfully with satin finishes and matte foundations!

What is this sorcery for your eye issues @heartsmyface ?! I have that same ongoing allergy thing and am desperate for a solution besides Aquaphor ointment! 🥺 Cool brush holder too! 

@Sunnysmom  Ahhh sorry to hear you’re suffering as well.  I think I’ve found the culprit- Garnier micellar water.   odd right?  
Horse oil (if you don’t mind animal byproducts and knowing it’s horse fat) is wonderful for skin healing!  It contains linoleic acid (vitamin F) which is an anti inflammatory.  plus it’s great for skin synthesis and providing a very similar skin barrier to our own.  

@heartsmyface that is so interesting. I stopped using Cetaphil ‘gentle’ remover after wondering if that was a possible cause. I use Bag Balm on my pups’ paws so maybe I could use that! Lol. I will be looking into horse oil too tho I’m not sure what I think! 😆 Glad you’ve found relief!

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Monthly Favorites - February 2023
  • 05B35812-4A61-4BFF-A07F-2F04C9070CF0.jpeg
  • R00132596_M.jpe
  • 20230225_153143.jpg
  • 194CECD0-2968-4F88-B733-E25D38ABE614.jpeg
  • A590BC4B-E90A-4256-8BCE-2221632ABFC6.png
  • B953F702-0342-4465-BF0C-C788B7A6B864.png
  • 20230225_212736_HDR.jpg
  • 20230225_213006_HDR.jpg