Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - February 2023Monthly Favorites - February 2023

Where did you go, February? This short month has surely whizzed right by, but I still had plenty of time to rack up my share of beauty faves! This month was all about second chances – giving a new shot to products in my stash that I hadn’t taken the time to really figure out, style properly, or layer correctly when I first scooped them up. It’s not always love at first sight when it comes to my beauty purchases, so I’m sure glad I stuck with them!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of February:

Which beauty favorites did you find “Loves List” worthy this month? Reply below and let us know – and don’t forget to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!

@jominguez I've been loving the MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancer®  as well!  I've literally almost finished mine completely; by the end of next month I think it'll be gone.  I'm so happy that you've enjoyed it too 🙂

33C6DEA9-D324-463A-AE48-3C4C043CA88E.jpeg

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collection - I’m finally using my powder blushes again and this my favorite palette 

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  - picked this up earlier this month and I just love the skin like finish it gives me! 

MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation - I have been using this powder foundation for the past 16 years in different ways, and it has never failed me. 

Sulwhasoo Essential Lip Serum Stick - don’t know why it took me so long to try this one sitting in my stash, the formula is AMAZING. Hydrating while clinging to lips without settling into lines, wow!

Wonderful favs @lnum ! I have one of the Sulwhasoo lippies too- don’t they feel so wonderful plus the color! 

@Sunnysmom Yes! I definitely want more. 

Beautiful favorites @lnum ! 

Nice to see you @lnum ! So many classic faves!  The Studio Fix powder is one of only a few things I’ve ever planned (twice!) The Hourglass palette and NARS tinted moisturizer are also amazing!! Hope you are well! 💗💗💗

@sister13 I am doing well! Hope you’re doing ok! Yes, studio fix is one of those I’ve planned many times as well! 

That palette looks beautiful @lnum!💗

That is such a pretty palette @lnum !

@Kim888 It is definitely an older one, but the shades are perfect and very versatile. Wish hourglass made more like these classic ones. 

@lnum huh, I don't think that I've ever heard about the Sulwhasoo Lip Serum but now you have me curious!

@CookieGirl1 I have no idea when I picked it up, but I’m glad I did, and I’m definitely going to try some of the other shades too. 

@lnum wait, it even comes in shades?!  I assumed that it was just a treatment-type product but now I'm even more intrigued!

@CookieGirl1 Oh yes, I have a pretty coral red and it’s fairly opaque actually with a gorgeous sheen. 

@lnum Excellent favourites. The blush looks beautiful. I have yet to try it.

@Mellmars1185 I really love the finish of the blushes (the ones without the chunky glitter mostly). They give me this beautiful glow that no other blush does, without emphasizing texture on my face. Highly recommend the two below. 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collection Mood Exposure 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collection Luminous Flush 

@AlexBT Great set of goodies!  That Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid has been a favourite and repurchase of mine.  I hope they get more shades!

@missjeanie Right? It feels soooo nice and satisfying to apply - it truly feels like I'm just putting on a nice eye cream.. that also makes me look much more awake 🙂

@AlexBT Ohhhh I have been quite curious about the Kosas concealer! I have used NARS radiant concealer for quite a few years now. 

@lnum Agree with everything @missjeanie said! I also love the Nars one... and honestly I think I'd still need to keep both in my stash instead of replacing one with the other. Nars is definitely higher-coverage and better for covering tricky blemishes, in my opinion. But Kosas is so dreamy and creamy for under eye (and sometimes I just use a couple dabs across my face in place of foundation when I'm not planning on wearing much makeup). It definitely has that skincare-meets-makeup feel. Sometimes I even use both at the same time for different parts of my face in the same look! Long story short... you need both. 😉 jk, maybe.

@lnum Totally recommend you give the Kosas a shot!  I find it feels lighter/thinner on my under eye than the Nars. 

Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Monthly Favorites - February 2023
  • 05B35812-4A61-4BFF-A07F-2F04C9070CF0.jpeg
  • R00132596_M.jpe
  • 20230225_153143.jpg
  • 194CECD0-2968-4F88-B733-E25D38ABE614.jpeg
  • A590BC4B-E90A-4256-8BCE-2221632ABFC6.png
  • B953F702-0342-4465-BF0C-C788B7A6B864.png
  • 20230225_212736_HDR.jpg
  • 20230225_213006_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20230223_114807152.jpg