Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!

Monthly Favorites - February 2023Monthly Favorites - February 2023

Where did you go, February? This short month has surely whizzed right by, but I still had plenty of time to rack up my share of beauty faves! This month was all about second chances – giving a new shot to products in my stash that I hadn’t taken the time to really figure out, style properly, or layer correctly when I first scooped them up. It’s not always love at first sight when it comes to my beauty purchases, so I’m sure glad I stuck with them!

Here are the products I’ve been reaching for during the month of February:

Which beauty favorites did you find “Loves List” worthy this month? Reply below and let us know – and don’t forget to tag those products with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!

I have that eye cream on my spring sale list @itsfi ! Hopefully it will be in stock🤞

@faeriegirl, I received a notice that there’s a restock coming soon to the brand’s site, so hopefully they’ll have plenty of inventory this go around on the site and Sephora, and that it stays in stock through the sale. 🤞🏼 

@itsfi I haven't smelled that particular perfume but it sounds lovely!  I'll have to purposely seek that one out next time I visit a store.

@CookieGirl1, definitely give it a sniff test. Rose scents aren’t for everyone; I like the floral blend of this one and that I can still pick up the rose in it. 🌹 

@itsfi good to know!  I actually usually like rose scents so I could see myself possibly getting along with this one.

This is a beautiful picture of your monthly faves @itsfi 📷 

The Gucci Polish is soo pretty. Your mani with it looked really good 🩷 all smooth and vibrant 😁

What color are you hoping to get next? 😋

Thank you @CynthieLu! 😊 The Gucci polish really is lovely. I never tried them when Gucci first had its makeup line years ago, but am impressed with the ones I have used.

itsfi_0-1678115191309.png

I’m eyeing one of the greens for my next purchase - they have a couple of pretty ones so it makes it hard to choose just one. 😉 

@itsfi  You always have the most amazing pictures but I think this one tops them all so far! I love the addition to the heart candle and the hearts! So well placed! You are selling me on the Gucci nail polish! It is beautiful and the container itself is just gorgeous! I also need to try the Dior mask and the eye cream! I am putting them on my list to try!!! 

Awww, thank you @ather! 😃 The Dior mask has been a longtime love - it’s quick, easy & effective! ♥️

@itsfi Amazing favorites and what a lovely picture of them.

@SportyGirly125, thank you. 🙂 Lots of great items to choose from.

@itsfi Beautiful faves!! That Dior mask looks dreamy indeed. And yes, @GeorginaBT and I were obsessed with all the cute SB-themed Fenty stuff! I'm so glad you snagged one, even if the limited edition thing can be a bit of a tease.

@AlexBT @GeorginaBT, the Fenty SB collection was adorable! ♥️ I picked up the gloss and the makeup sponge. I wasn’t sure if I was going to watch the game but ended up watching the halftime show and the last half, all while wearing Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer RIRI. 😘 

@itsfi Beautiful photo. I like the added touch of the Valentine's gummies. All of these products look amazing. The heart candle is so cute and festive.

Thank you @Mellmars1185! Everything here was in the rotation quite a bit this month. The gummies came in handy - I’m preparing for a home improvement project so most everything is in packed away in boxes, storage, etc. I figured better that the funnies make an appearance in my monthly favorites pic than in my mouth. 😂 

Found so many faves this month!

Perfect favorites @jominguez ! Don’t you love finding your perfect bronzer shades?! I think the Mario is a beautiful product too! 

Great February faves! @jominguez 

@jominguez Wow you made me want to get up from my desk and put on a full face of bronzer. I love that you find your perfect glowy "cocktail" of products! Also very interested in that Caliray mascara - I love my tarte tartelette™ tubing mascara Black but always up to try more 🙂

@jominguez I really love the Caliray mascara. I am on my third tube! The Makeup By Mario skin enhancer is really nice as well. I use it daily. How do you use it with a bronzer?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • Monthly Favorites - February 2023
  • 05B35812-4A61-4BFF-A07F-2F04C9070CF0.jpeg
  • R00132596_M.jpe
  • 20230225_153143.jpg
  • 194CECD0-2968-4F88-B733-E25D38ABE614.jpeg
  • A590BC4B-E90A-4256-8BCE-2221632ABFC6.png
  • B953F702-0342-4465-BF0C-C788B7A6B864.png
  • 20230225_212736_HDR.jpg
  • 20230225_213006_HDR.jpg