cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: August 2020 Edition!

MonthlyFavesAugust.jpg

You know the drill (unless you’re new here, then hi!): It’s time to share your favorite products for the month! Summer has looked a little different for many of us in 2020, but one thing’s for certain: I’m getting my tan on SOMEHOW. My August favorites reflect my current pared-down, “Zoom meeting ready” style – beachy heat-free waves and no-makeup makeup -- and since I’m not spending a whole lot of time in the actual sun these days, I figured I might as well tap into my retinol stash and discover a new favorite! Also, I may have “accidentally” taken advantage of the National Lipstick Day sale at the end of July, which means I’ve had the perf my-lips-but-better shade to rock every day in August 😉.

Here are the products I’ve been keeping on rotation for the month of August:

What products have you been reaching for this month? Reply below and tag your August favorites!

Re: Monthly Favorites: August 2020 Edition!

A mini version of this would be great @ather! I imagine/hope it’s just a question of when it will be made available - GR has done a good job of making some of its most popular products available permanently in travel / mini versions; hope they do that with this one. 🤞🏼 Love that you have a “watch list.” At some point before the year is up, I need to cull through my lists and whittle them down. The lists just keep growing and growing! 😂 

@itsfi  I seem to have a watch list and I’ll add products and remove them as I go. Some I buy some I see other products that do the same with better reviews and results!

@ather, I love that you keep up with your watch list, adding and removing products as you go. I need to try that.

@itsfi I've been meaning to ask someone--does the #SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lip Balm have any scent?

@CookieGirl1, my knee jerk reaction was “I don’t pick up a smell when I apply it.” BUT, just to be sure and since I have the lip balm sitting right here next to me, I decided to pick it up and put my sniffer to work. And what?!! I do pick up a very slight minty, maybe peppermint, smell. But only when I put my nose right up to it. I don’t get a scent if I’m just applying it to my lips.

Thanks for the feedback, @itsfi.  Fragrance is listed as one of the ingredients but it's pretty far down the list so I was curious. I actually like a balm that has at least a little bit of scent or flavor so it's nice to know that there is at least a little bit of something with these.

@itsfi Lovely haul.  Fall is my absolute favorite season.

Thank you @tjffc! 😃 Me too!!! 🍃🍂🍁 My favorite holiday is Christmas, but my favorite season is fall! ♥️

@itsfi  Me too!!!! 🍂🍃🎅

@itsfi I must say, Tory Burch Tory Burch 3.4oz/100mL Eau de Parfum Spray is one of my favorites. I got a bottle last year and definitely don't regret the purchase. 

It’s such a beautiful scent, isn’t it @EuDeMa?! 😍 I’ve been trying to get  through all my perfume samples before the end of the year and this was one of the ones I pulled out to use this month. I’ve been  pleasantly surprised by how much I like it. 🧡 Pretty sure I’ll pick up a full size before the year is over. ☺️

@itsfi It's perfect! I feel as if there are some scents that are more "seasonal" than others, but I don't find that to be the case here. Maybe there will be a coupon or promo around the holidays that will help enable your purchase even more so 😉

A sale or promo would be perfect @EuDeMa! 😍 I agree, the scent is something that would work all year round. I just spritzed it on myself again. Looove this scent!! 🧡

@itsfi Loving this orange/pink vibe going on in your faves this month 😊 I've heard so many great things about Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm & Makeup Remover 3.4 oz/ 100 mL! Glad you have had a good experience with it

@GeorginaBT, I *almost* had another favorites in orange packaging. While I love it, I’ve only used it for a few days this week so maybe next month if I’m as enamored with it as I am now. 😆 

Oh the GR papaya cleansing balm is very nice @GeorginaBT! 🧡🧡🧡 I’m so happy GR came out with a balm that would work beautifully for a first step in a double cleanse routine. 🥰🥰

@itsfi Love your choices. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! 😊 I had a small group of favorites this month but these were all really good! ♥️

@AlexBT my August loves ♥️

Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Body Scrub oh my!! This is the best scent and texture ever!! VOLUSPA Yashioka Gardenia Candle in Decorative Tin 12 oz KILIAN Paris Love, Don't Be Shy Travel Spray 0.24 oz / 7.5 mL eau de parfum spray Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette Hourglass Unreal™ High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss Horizon 

@lmaster  Great favs!!

Thank you lovely!! @ather 🥰

@lmaster Great products.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • MonthlyFavesAugust.jpg
  • CYMERA_20200820_230043.jpg
  • Monthly Favorites!
  • Aug swatches.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT august 2020 faves.PNG
  • IMG_20200821_150516.jpg
  • tenor (19).gif
  • 711E1F91-6B24-40A0-BE63-600911EDB971.jpeg
  • IMG_7417.jpg
  • August 2020 favorites: some repeats and some new-to-mes.
testing