cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2021 Edition!

042021-AprilFaves.jpg

Greetings, BIC! Another month is winding down, and I sure hope you April-showered yourself with plenty of goodies from the Spring Savings Event. 💄 Now’s the perfect time to raid those hauls – new and old -- and share the best beauty of the month. Did you make it rain with some makeup newness? Find a stellar new skincare splurge? Or maybe you found some old favorites in your existing stash this month? Let’s see those April faves!

My April favorites were inspired by my newfound blush obsession, lush lashes, ice cold brows, and me just dewin’ me:

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own April Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – let’s see ‘em!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2021 Edition!

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Peel + Protect 

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Hyaluronic Marine Hydration Booster 

Dr. Jart+ Cryo Rubber™ Masks 0.14 oz/ 4 g Ampoule + 1.41 oz/ 40 g Rubber™ Mask with Firming Collagen 

Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow 

Dior Dior Addict Lacquer Plump Dior Fever 

I have been LOVING the Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Bright™ Visibly Brightening and Smoothing Body Cream with Vitamin C 8.1 oz / ... As much as I love the original scent this one stole my heart to the point I’ve put my bum bum cream in my giveaway pile cause I know I won’t reach for it anymore.  This one has ahas and vitmain c to smooth and brighten and smells more heavenly than the bum bum.  I haven’t noticed the brightening effects yet but my skin has felt smoother.  
The Goldfaden Hands to Heart anti-aging brightening hand treatment is lovey!  It contains retinol so I’ve been using it at night.  It’s an oily cream that smells subtlety of grapefruit and something else I can’t place.  I’ve noticed less wrinkling in my hands I’m just three weeks so a full size of this is on the way! 
The 7 Virtues Santal Vanille Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.37 oz/ 11 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball   I cannot describe scents, but i love the sandalwood vanilla combo in this one.  
Bumble and bumble Save the Day Daytime Protective Repair Fluid   This stuff makes my processed hair look healthy and shiny.  I’ve been trying not to buy haircare recently and realized as the last bottle ran out that I NEED this in my life.  
fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm Watermelon i love all of these fresh balms but this one particularly because of the natural tint it gives my lips.  The lychee smells the best imho but this one looks the best on.  

3F136743-84DB-4441-87E6-AF19D103CCA3.jpeg

Ah darn it.. I keep pulling the SdJ bom da bright in and out my cart during the sale. Well I guess it will stay in my cart next sale @heartsmyface 😘

Oooh, your favorites are all wonderfully scented @heartsmyface 

Sandalwood and vanilla sound heavenly @heartsmyface😍

Thanks for hosting the April Favorites thread @AlexBT! Here are mine: 

April 2021 Favorites.jpg

AMOREPACIFIC Mini Treatment Enzyme Peel 0.7 oz/ 20 g is a go to for gentle but immediate results - my skin is instantly smoothed and brightened, and regular use over time provides even better results.

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream smells amazing! It's my vacation getaway in a jar, and for the time being, it'll be as close as I get to a tropical vacay for a little while longer. Soft, moisturized skin with a little aromatherapy makes for a winning combination

MILK MAKEUP Vegan Milk Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 48 mL is a rich and luxe cream loaded with humectants to hydrate as well as oils and milks to help soften, soothe, and keep skin moisturized, all without making my skin feel heavy or looking greasy. It's been a great no muss - no fuss daytime moisturizer for me. As my skin leans more combo in the warmer months, this may be too much during the day but I can see it working beautifully as a night cream.

Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Jelly Lip Gloss Fearless was recommended to me by @GeorginaBT (thank you!) and I'm so glad she did - it's such a pretty, cooler-toned, light-to-medium berry shade. Coverage is sheer but can be layered for a smidge more color.  it feels lightweight on my lips, more like a gel, but without any tack. The product itself isn't super long lasting but given the jelly consistency, it's not expected to last very long. I can get about a couple hours with it, but even after the tint and shine fades, my lips continue to feel hydrated.

Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides gives me a healthy glow that I can deepen or intensify with the amount of product I use.

@itsfi Flat-lay queen! 🙌 I have so many little deluxe samples of D-Bronzi from various DE purchases that I don't use nearly enough! Do you mix it with foundation?

Awww! You're always so kind @AlexBT, thank you! 🤗  

I use D-Bronzi a few different ways. Mixed with foundation to deepen the color; this is helpful throughout the spring and summer as I get more color. 

I also have just mixed it with my moisturizer or my second layer of sunscreen (I apply 2 or more layers as part of my skincare routine) for a healthy glow. I've also used it on occasion with a lotion on my legs in a pinch if I've forgotten to use a self-tanner.

@itsfi Love the idea of using it with lotion on your legs! So doing that!

@itsfi   Okay I’m caving and buying one of those Tower lip jellies.  First purchase of May! 😄

@heartsmyface, it's such a pretty shade and it wears so comfortably. 

Tower 28 Fearless swatches.jpg

Ahhhh the AMOREPACIFIC Mini Treatment Enzyme Exfoliating Powder Cleanser 0.5 oz/ 15g! Such a goodie. Beautiful and tranquil photograph, too💖

@eshoe @, I’ve tried a few exfoliating powders over the years and this is one I come back to  time again. 😃

@itsfi I am properly obsessed with your layout 😍

Awww thank you so much @tastelikewater😊 Tea, journaling, beauty products - all things that make me happy! ♥️ Not necessarily in that order. 😂🤣😂

This PHOTO @itsfi! I'm with @heavyhedon - your pot is adorable 💜 So happy you're liking Fearless! It's really such a pretty jelly berry.

Bum Bum is so moisturizing - the scent is so perfect for the warmer weather. 😊

Thank you @GeorginaBT! 🤗 Fearless is perfect in color and formula for spring and summer, year round really! 💜 The scent on SdJ Bum Bum is heavenly! Can’t be without it! 💛

@itsfi -- um, my new fave is that ceramic coffee pot of yours! I love the formula of Bum Bum but prefer the Coco-Cabana scent; the Bum Bum instantly begins to smell like funeral incense when it sinks into my skin, LOL. I gave my mini BumBum to my sister, it was nice on her. 

Aww, thank you @heavyhedon! I stumbled upon the pot a few years ago at Daiso, for $4.00! 😍 It has held up so well! 

Your notebook Flatlay is so awesome! 💕💕 @itsfi 

341 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos33
  • 042021-AprilFaves.jpg
  • EFE329ED-6D2B-4F8F-9744-3CFE09BF472C.jpeg
  • A092402C-0675-44F0-AC51-0BD0E66141A9.jpeg
  • A5F3BFAF-613C-411C-8A9F-C1D249D0BCD8.jpeg
  • Innisfree swatch.jpg
  • IMG_20210423_092912638.jpg
  • PXL_20210423_154912495.jpg
  • 3B3AA96A-8AD0-4293-BB4E-0CD88F815BCD.jpeg
  • C414529E-2B68-4797-89B1-53930FEC29E4.jpeg
  • C9F3202D-15C1-4BA1-A24D-7E9149CB0E8B.jpeg
  • 093CF7CA-CA38-4A46-BCA3-365B653AB65A.jpeg
  • B98C25BF-2947-4748-AACD-232665917ACC.jpeg
  • 375E8E9C-4244-40E8-B187-7AE157975F1B.jpeg
  • PXL_20210426_015027246~2.jpg
  • Omnia pillow (sans pillowcase) is in the background; you can see one of the side cutouts. And folks have asked if the Kimiko pencil has a spoolie, so I removed its cap. (The pencil end has no cap.)
testing