cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

2017-09-06-community-livechat-banner-kat-von-d-US-CAN-HANDOFF.png

This thread is closed. Thank you for participating! 

Brand Founder Kat Von D is heading back to the Beauty Insider Community on Tuesday, November 14 from 12 pm–1 pm PDT. Kat will be answering your burning beauty questions for one hour only so be sure to head to this thread to chat live with Kat. Ask anything from tips on perfecting your winged liner technique to a breakdown on Kat's beauty routine. 

Be sure to hit the "Reply" button below this text to ask a question. If you ask using the black chat icon to the right Kat will not see your question.

Tags:

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

@PamelaAshley Actually, I'm about to launch an new blush collection launching in Spring! So get ready!

That makes me super excited! Thanks Kat!

That makes me super excited! Thanks Kat!

seriously! I have one unopened one and about a quarter of...

seriously! I have one unopened one and about a quarter of the one I've been using but that is my favorite blush ever

Who are your biggest inspirations makeup-wise and tattoo-wise? Also, will you and the crew ever be visiting anywhere close to RI, like Boston? I love you so much!! 

-Beautylover8403

RE: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Will you ever do more Drag Queen inspired collections?

Re: RE: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Just you wait @stephikins ! I'm launching the official KVDBeauty x Divine collection on Valentine's Day!!  #dragicon

Not A question, but I love you and your makeup 😍😍😍

Not A question, but I love you and your makeup 😍😍😍

Re: Not A question, but I love you and your makeup 😍😍😍

@summergeeI love you back! 

If you're revamping your lipstick line, does that mean MISFIT will make a comeback?!

@PamelaAshley

Yes!  a majority of all Studded Kiss lipstick shades will be relaunching in this new bad ass formula -, but there are a few shades that I will sadly be phasing out, to make room for new ones!

PamelaAshley wrote:

If you're revamping your lipstick line, does that mean MISFIT will make a comeback?!

Cathedral and Misfit has to stay! 😢

Cathedral and Misfit has to stay! 😢

Hi Kat!!! I love you soo much. Big supporter of your brand. And I was wondering will there ever be a male artist added to the KVD Beauty Artistry Collective?

Hi @thekatvond!

Thanks for chatting with us today! 🖤 I just have to say that I love your brand so much. It’s definitely one of the brands I am most excited about when a new release comes out. I really love that you are doing your own thing (artistry collective = awesome sauce) and glad you aren’t jumping on the influencer bandwagon.

I know lots of new products are coming our way in the new year and with it also being your 10th anniversary what else could we expect to see? I would love it if some older palettes would make a second run just for the anniversary year. This way some of us who might have missed out on one would get another shot at it. I’m talking about palettes like the Spellbinding palette, Star Studded, Mi Vida Loca Remix, Metal/Matte. I need to fill in this hole in my collection.

Lastly, I think at some point you had said you might make your face charts available to us. I would love it if you would sell a book of your blank face charts (available at Sephora.ca pls). Anything to have some of your art would be amazing! Thank you so much! 🖤🖤🖤

Thanks for all the love @veronika23 - and I'm so happy you're excited about the face charts!  I was actually working on those drawings this last weekend and should be done with them this week!  So definitely stay tuned for upcoming face chart books!!😘

@thekatvond  YAY!!!! I'm soooo happy!!!!! Thank you so much!!! Always showing you some love! I make sure to update your brand thread in this community with all your awesome releases/info and news!!!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Ohhhhh!!!! I would love to see re-releases of older palettes!!!!💜💜💜

Hey Kat!  Gracias for visiting today & spending your lunch hour with us.

Wondering...can you spill the beans on when the other ELL shades will be released?  Don't worry, your secret is safe with us Smiley Wink

hi kat! SO stoked you’ve taken the time to join us today. i personally wanted to thank you for sharing your morals with the world and inspiring so many (including myself) to transition to a cruelty-free lifestyle. i’m so glad to know compassionate people like you exist. 🖤 thank you a million times.
i also do have quite a few questions 🙂 :
are there any more holiday releases coming that we don’t know about yet?
what can we expect from the new studded kiss lipstick formula? when can we expect it?
will there be a glimmer veil vault?
what’s your favorite product you’ve ever created and why?
what else can we look forward to in 2018? (i’m already SO looking forward to the divine collection and the brow products!)
what is the price range for your shoe line going to be? (if you know) i’d love to see you make sunglasses, too! you’re always rocking the coolest ones!

thanks again for taking the time to chat
🖤 kat

Hello Kat! I'm really excited for your 10th anniversary collection, especially the train case! When can we expect to see the collection hit virtual shelves? Will the train case be available for purchase at Sephora? Thanks!

@shimmerbait

Oh man!!  the 10 Year anniversary collection is so epic I can't even begin to describe!  but ill try!  The overall theme is GOLD - so you can expect all custom components in gold!  A complete brush set, a gold Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, the most PERFECT red Studded Kiss lipstick shade in a gold studded component,  the train case of course, an epic eyeshadow palette, and my all time fave Metal Crush highlighter in an individual compact and custom gold component!  but what I'm the most excited about is the actual campaign - which I am currently working on the art direction - I will be featuring my 10 biggest modern day muses!  x

O M G 😭 @thekatvond @shimmerbait

566 Replies
testing