cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

You have inspired me to work on my own makeup line in a few years!! Love you so much 💜

Hi Kat! I'm a longtime fan and really love your products. I've gotten so many compliments since I made the switch to your make-up line. Thank you for that! 

Random comment, I love that you've named several of your products after Danzig + Misfits. Will there be some Samhain related names in the future? 😉 

Keep on being rad! 

Awesome!  i named my Studded Kiss Lipstick "Archangel" after my fave Samhain record.  Initium is such a great record!!

Right! How could I forget about Archangel?! Seriously, I think my money flies out of my wallet when I see those names. Thanks for being so awesome, Kat! 

Hi Kat! What is your go to makeup routine for an everyday look?

Te amo KAT VON D  me encanta tu maquillaje tatoos canciones tus Gatos tu ropa y eso k soy otro look total mente diferente pero ya te estoy copiando jajaja I LOVE YOU KAT💄

Buenas tardes:  Aquí una fanática desde Puerto Rico, Te admiro muchísimo, amo tu línea de cosméticos, y ansiosa por probar el nuevo tono #projectchimp. Mucho éxito. Eres de gran inspiración

Hi Kat, I love all products in your line, new transforming liquid lipstick is amazing, I love makeup brushes from your line, any plan in future, more brushes are added to your line?

Hello Kat!

I am a HUGE fan of both your makeup line and your tattoo work. 

Do you have any tips for an artist looking to become a tattoo artist?

Hi Kat!

We've always been inspired by your makeup style and your beautiful products! You are one of our favorite makeup artists. We love your line so much! What's your day to day eyeshadow look?

Thank you so much for everything you strive to create,

-Carlie & Izzy ❤️

Lately I've gone back to my Shade+Light eye contour palette using Metal Crush  "thunderstruck " as a highlighter and of course you know i can't live without my Tattoo Liner!!!!

Hi Kat! What's your favorite thing about working with Too Faced which is such a different brand then yours is? Love you xoxo💋💋💋

Hey Kat, I just wanna say I love the fashion and the makeup that you have made. I finally have makeup I would love to wear considering I never wore any. BUT, why is that my boyfriend loves me so much?? He stood in line to grab me a limited edition liquid lipstick in order to surprise me. I love him but please let everyone know. His name is Aaron and we both love what you promote and how original you are. -Suzy ❤️

Anonymous Insider

So glad you are doing this I love being able to talk to my makeup inspiration 💚💚

kisses!

Hi Kat! Love you long time! Would you ever consider developing a tattoo removal method? The options out there are not so great.

I ask because you are a fellow cat lover

Hi kat,

1. What has been the most challenging thing that you've had in creating your lip colors? 
Anonymous Insider

Also! Please have a meet and greet!😭 It's my dream to meet you!❤️ But Erik did mention how busy you are so I will wait even if it takes forever lol 

Hola!!!!!! kat 😍 me encanta todos tus productos 👄💄👅eres muy talentosa y super hermosa buena suerte en todo lo k hagas ya sea en tu tienda de tattos o en sephora y sobretodo en tu musica porque cantas hermoso buen dia I love you KAT VON D

Anonymous Insider

Just love you so much 💚💚

453 Replies
testing