Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jackie Aina for Too Faced

Jackie Live Chat Thread Image.jpgThis live chat is closed. Thank you for participating! 

Meet makeup artist and Too Faced partner Jackie Aina in the Beauty Insider Community Tuesday, July 10 from 2pm to 3pm PT. For one hour only, ask her about anything, from how to find your perfect foundation-shade match to which formulas are best for your skin type.

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right) to make sure Jackie sees your question!

RE: Re: RE: Live Chat with Jackie Aina for Too Faced

I agree 100%!

Re: Live Chat with Jackie Aina for Too Faced

Beauty Insider Community! I’m so excited to be chatting live with you for the next hour.  Ask anything from how to achieve a flawless natural complexion to how I collaborated with Too Faced co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino on the new shade extensions to the bestselling Born This Way foundation line!  I’ll try to answer as many questions as I can.

XOXO JackieMarklew_2018-06-12_268_final.jpg

Hello.. I have hooded eyes, and I am wondering if I can w...

Hello.. I have hooded eyes, and I am wondering if I can wear shimmer on them and do a winged liner, or if I should stay away from that look? Also, when I try to do a winged liner look it just turns out a mess. Any tips?

Hi Jackie! I have terrible blue skin underneath my eyes....

Hi Jackie! I have terrible blue skin underneath my eyes. what kind of concealer or other products would you recommend to cover this up? Also, I have terrible hooded eyes. I would like to wear a winged look, but when I try it looks like a mess! Should I not try a winged look with a hooded eye or do you have any tips? Please help!!

I have oily acne prone skin and scars, do you think born...

I have oily acne prone skin and scars, do you think born this way is buildable enough to cover my scars or would I be better off with the multi use concealer? BTW, I love you and you are goals. thanks for always representing POC in the beauty community. I cant think of anyone else who deserved this collab more than you did!
Anonymous Insider

How do you find the perfect foundation and make it look f...

How do you find the perfect foundation and make it look flawless?

Hey! I was wondering what are some of your favorite "mult...

Hey! I was wondering what are some of your favorite "multi-tasking" products for a quick and natural look? I love your content and everything you've done for the community!

Hi Jackie o!! what inspires you when you do your makeup l...

Hi Jackie o!! what inspires you when you do your makeup looks?

Re: Hi Jackie o!! what inspires you when you do your makeup l...

@Sld4dancehonestly, I have my everyday go to look but my outfit is what inspires me! My outfit and look have to go hand in hand. 

218 Replies
testing