cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thank you! I just ordered some bb cream, finishing powder and lipstick. Can’t wait to get it.

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@seak Welcome to BIC!

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thank you! Happy Monday 🙂

Hi! I am completely new to the beauty world. I have always wanted to know how to do much more with my makeup and skin care routine. I have always kept both very basic. I'm going to splurge and buy a lot of Drunk Elephant skin care products and hope I'm incorporating all I'm suppose to & nothing I'm not. I'm also building up my makeup. It's a lot to take on at first and I'm sure I will make a complete mess of everything before I figure it out. My daughter will want to learn how to do her makeup and I want to be able to teach her how to do that and take care of her skin. So, here I am. Now I just have to find a makeup for dummies tutorial. 🙂

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome! Nice to meet you. I think that’s so wonderful you want to be able to teach your daughter all the skills you will learn here. That is very sweet! Also, DE is a great choice!

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@QueenBoleyn @Welcome to BIC!

Thank you!!

Thank you!!

Hello I'm new one .want to try a lot of new products .whats the best start

@stardust75 @Welcome to BIC! Getting samples are one way to start.  You can also go through reviews and make a list of what intrigues you.  Also, watching YouTube videos for reviews or swatches of products. 

Hi! I am new to the Community but a long term Sephora Addict. My family and friends always come to me for skin care advice so I'm so excited to widen my scope to an online community. My main areas of interest is in skin and hair care. My inspiration is Susan Yara of course! I'm excited to e-meet everyone and share the knowledge I have acquired through many years of purchases and samples!

Welcome to BIC @RachelaMichael! 😃 Love Susan Yara - she’s great! 💕

Anonymous Insider

hi im new herte and idrk how this works

Welcome to BIC @Anonymous! 😃 There are a lot of groups and threads to choose from, depending on what you’re interested in - nails, hair, skincare, makeup, hauls, pets, food, travel, etc. Here’s a great post by @Mcakes that highlights some of those threads that might be a good starting point. The Groups page can also be helpful. Lots to choose from and feel free to check things out first and/or to jump right in! 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403/highlight/true#M98185

https://community.sephora.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/GroupsLandingPage

@Anonymous @Welcome to BIC! You are doing things right by commenting on threads 

Question, I'm not sure how this works just yet but I uploaded a photo and I can't find it anywhere. Do photos have to be approved first and then it appears 🤷🏾‍♀️ ... like how does it work?

Yeah there is delay, I think everything is screened prior to it being posted.

Hi @iliyerz 

I’m in Canada also, too bad Sephora doesn’t carry your fav SPF but did you know they do now carry Supergoop? I just ordered some! SUPERGOOP! - Superscreen Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA+++

RE: Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

It still isn’t available for me 😧 but I’m interested more in a really well performing and light weight mineral sunscreen as I deal with breakouts and I hate the covered up balmy feeling many sunscreens give me #mineralsunscreen
Anonymous Insider

Hi! My name is Liz I am new to BIC,but really excited to learn some new things about beauty.

You are in the right place @Anonymous! I’ve learned so much about all things beauty from BIC! Welcome! 😃

@Anonymous @Welcome to BIC!

1 Reply
testing