cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@NikkiCakes  Hello and welcome! Kudos for not being intimidated by bright colors like I am 😂 I hope to see you around here more often 🙂

Hi @NikkiCakes and welcome to the BIC! 
Check out VIOLET VOSS - Bright Vibes Neon Pressed Pigment Palette if you like fun colours! 

Welcome @NikkiCakes ☺️ Love the glam looks 🤩 you’ll love the BIC threads and all the tips, swatches and info.  

Welcome to BIC @NikkiCakes! Your eyeshadow looks are beautiful! 💕

Hi @NikkiCakes

Gorgeous! Your make up, skin, EVERYTHING! I love Jackie Aina and her palette is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more looks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi there! I’m a teen in my first year of college and I only got into makeup this past fall but I’m absolutely obsessed, I never liked makeup when I was a kid but I really love wearing a full face nowadays. If I could splurge on anything this month it would be anything from hourglass, their blushes are to die for. Either hourglass, or Jeffree Star’s Blood Sugar pallet which I’ve been in love with for so long but I just don’t have the money to buy it. I’m new to the community and Sephora stores, as I’ve been shopping at my local Ulta for a while instead. Happy to be here!

Welcome aboard, @JWLZ24 ! 

@JWLZ24  Welcome, we're so excited you're here!  I've always loved skincare and beauty but just like you, it was my first year of college when I first started getting really makeup! This beauty obsessed community is full of honest advice and product knowledge if you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask 🙂 

@JWLZ24 Welcome to BIC!

@JWLZ24  Hello and welcome! Like you, my interest for makeup started in my late teens when I went to college. Let us know whenever you are in need of any product recommendations or beauty advice. We have plenty of experts here that are great at giving advice 😊

Hello @JWLZ24  cosmetics definitely are a splurge when you are living the college life! Hourglass is just lovely, a timeless addition to any collection. JSC does have sales from time to time so keep your eyes peeled!!

Welcome @JWLZ24 ☺️, Hourglass is wonderful.  I did splurge last year and picked up a bronzer and a few ambient blushes.  They are fantastic and I still have them.  There’s a lot of product so it will last.  I have the JSC Blood Sugar palette.  It’s fun and well made.  It will go on sale - just stay positive.  🥰

Hourglass makes a great splurge! 💗 Welcome to BIC @JWLZ24!

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hey everyone, happy first Monday of the month! Let's take a quick moment to welcome all new members to our wonderful community. And if you are new to the Beauty Insider Community, make sure to hit "reply" on the original post and introduce yourself! We're excited to meet you and discuss our love for all things beauty. 🙂

RE: Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi!!! I’m new her. My daughter introduced me to Sephora she shops there probably weekly!! Anyway...at 55 I’m not liking some of the skin changes. So her and I went shopping. I have started using Kate Somerville and loving it!! If I could splurge on any item it would be Kate Somerville anything for wrinkles, pores and smoother skin!

Re: RE: Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC @klschmidt24 ! 

Welcome @klschmidt24 ☺️, ahhh 55 (that’s what I’ll be this year 😫).  Sephora has a huge skincare selection and price range.  Always check your reward points to pick up samples and minis of items you would like to try as you accumulate points.  Kate Somverville 👍

RE: Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi!!! I’m new her. My daughter introduced me to Sephora she shops there probably weekly!! Anyway...at 55 I’m not liking some of the skin changes. So her and I went shopping. I have started using Kate Somerville and loving it!! If I could splurge on any item it would be Kate Somerville anything for wrinkles, pores and smoother skin!

So great to hear you are loving your Kate Somerville goodies @klschmidt24! They make some nice products. Welcome to BIC!

@klschmidt24 Welcome to BIC!

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hello! My name is Lyndsey, I’ve been a big Sephora fan for the past decade or so and I’m figuring out all this new community stuff that seems really awesome! I was super into makeup and skincare in my 20s, then I gained a lot of weight and fell off the wagon. I’m taking better care of myself now and I’m getting back into the swing of things and these forums have been a huge help. I’ve already splurged a ton on a lot of products from the Drunk Elephant line, and when I hit my next goal my next splurge will be on a a nice brush set, and all new makeup; eyes, faces, lips, the whole package!
testing