cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi @JennaM0321 welcome to the community! Very jealous of this Sunshine you speak of but I won’t hold it against you lol 43787F05-EF10-4C35-9624-A5EE66421E93.gif

Welcome to BIC @JennaM0321!

Hi @JennaM0321,

Welcome to BIC! 

Best,
Rebecca

@JennaM0321 Welcome to BIC!

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hello! @JennaM0321

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hey BIC, happy New Member Monday! 😄 If you're new to the Beauty Insider Community, make sure to hit "reply" on the original post and introduce yourself! We're excited to meet you and discuss all things beauty. Heart 

Hey! I’m Yolanda. Self taught MUA. Always looking for advice and improving on my craft❤️

Welcome aboard, @ayeYoyo ! 

Welcome to BIC @ayeYoyo

Hello!!! @ayeYoyo

Welcome to BIC @ayeYoyo!! 🙂

@ayeYoyo Welcome! Heart Amazing to hear that you are self-taught. Would love to hear YOUR advice on everyday makeup application. 🙂 

And P.S. you are killingggg the brow game 

@ayeYoyo Welcome to BIC!

Hi Everyone!

I'm Ryan and I love to think up crazy designs and have my nail technician try them out. I wish I could do it myself, but I'm happy to let someone else do the hardest part! I don't know much about makeup, but I'd really like to learn more. 6EDB42D1-6660-4B4D-A2F1-302A37385438.jpg67E4B8DB-7AE0-4221-9AA9-021FAA32240A.jpg53FF99CE-4DE5-42A1-97AA-021D0AB6BFD4.jpg

Welcome aboard, @RyRo ! All of these are beautiful, but the Schitt’s Creek designs are my favorite. 🤣 Love your creativity! 

@RyRo Welcome! All these nails are so funnn, I love it! 

Hi @RyRo,

How fun and creative!

Best,
Rebecca

Wow, the designs you’ve come up with are so fun @RyRo! 😍 Welcome to BIC! 😃 It’s a great place for a lot of things, learning about makeup; sharing your nail designs, etc. 💅🏼  You  might be interested in the nail thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/Show-Me-Your-Nails-2-0/m-p/3431045/highlight/true#M12203

@RyRo @Welcome to BIC. Your nails are so cute. 

@SportyGirly125 Thanks!!

Anonymous Insider

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

hi , My name is Liz. I was in depression and I start spending money on make up and then I see is make me feel better for a while so here I am. I like spooky make up and a little dark idk I love halloween and If I could will be celebrating all year lol
testing