cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe youโ€™ve been here for a while but havenโ€™t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so donโ€™t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  Weโ€™re already happy to e-meet you. ๐Ÿ™‚

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thank you, I major in Computer science and minor in Theatre Studies.

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi! Iโ€™m Jenni! Iโ€™m so excited to discover so many new things at Sephora! ๐Ÿค—

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@zjenni15 Welcome to BIC!

Welcome aboard @zjenni15 ! 

Hi @zjenni15! Welcome to BIC ๐Ÿ™‚

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Greetings! Rouge Sephora cast member from Maryland.

@warrior1016 Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC @warrior1016 ! 

@warrior1016 ,

Welcome to BIC!  Glad to see you here!  I hope that you enjoy BIC!

Anonymous Insider

Hello BIC

I just joined the community because i needed your help and i just posted my question too.

I'm Moattar from Pakistan, though we don't have a Sephora store here and they don't even deliver to Pakistan. So I get my stuff delivered at a family friend's place in Denmark and then they would bring that to Pakistan whenever they're coming back.

So yeah i do have to wait a long time to get my stuff and it's difficult as you can understand๐Ÿ˜” 

I'm a visual artist by profession and now I'm thinking to become a makeup artist too๐Ÿ˜‰

So wish me luck with my orders and my work๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค—IMG_20191229_162904.jpg

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC @Anonymous! Thatโ€™s some serious Sephora dedication! I hope you get all your orders, and I wish there was an easier or more efficient way for you to shop at Sephora. Whatโ€™s your visual arts field (or fields)? 

Anonymous Insider

Hey @WinglessOne  thanks for your support๐Ÿค—

I am a contemporary miniature artist, i do paintings and installations๐Ÿ˜Š

@Anonymous ,

Welcome to BIC!  You do have challenges in buying from Sephora, but you have worked around them.  Congratulations on that!  I love your photo!  You are definitely an artist.  I wish you the very best luck!

Anonymous Insider

@tsavorite thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi! Iโ€™m trying to post this look to the Pro Kissโ€™r Rihanna Lip Balm. This showcases me applying the Proโ€™Kissr balm with the Fenty compact mirror. Is there something wrong with the photo? I want to comply with the rules and iโ€™m just curious as to why something may not be added to my looks?

Do all looks really have to be crazy close up? I thought showcasing an actual product application still is more natural.  The photo is posted next to my review on the product but it is not listed as a look? 

Im kamilah by the way!

Sorry for the random post I am just trying to learn Post etiquette! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

D873047D-AC12-4930-AD7F-17B164CF3AD6.jpeg

#

@TeamBIC wrote:

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe youโ€™ve been here for a while but havenโ€™t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so donโ€™t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  Weโ€™re already happy to e-meet you. ๐Ÿ™‚

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be?

Welcome aboard @KamilahFerrari ! Hopefully a mod can help you with your photo question. ๐Ÿ™‚

@KamilahFerrari ,

Welcome to BIC!  Great photo!

@KamilahFerrari Beautiful picture. Welcome to BIC!

Anonymous Insider

Nice 2 meet u!

Welcome to BIC @Anonymous ! 

3 Replies
testing