cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Hey BIC! Let me introduce myself…

georgina.jpg

I’m Georgina, Sephora’s new intern for the best group of beauty lovers – the Beauty Insider Community! In addition to my superhero team members @KatieBT, @BrendaBT@LexBT, and @CarolBT, you’ll be seeing a lot of me, so I thought I’d give myself a formal introduction.

Crazy enough, I first joined the BIC when I was 13 years old. I was so excited to receive a fragrance from Sephora for my birthday that year, and I immediately signed up to post a review. After almost a decade of lurking on this community, here I am! I’m excited to get to know you all personally and discuss all things beauty...

So let’s jump right into it! I’ll start: As a college student, there’s nothing I enjoy more than hitting “snooze” on my alarm before my 8am classes. Nevertheless, I’ve gotten into the habit of setting aside time for a morning beauty routine – even if it’s just 5 minutes. I find that this helps me feel prepared to take on whatever I have planned for the day! When I’m in a rush, I reach for a few specific products:

BAREMINERALS - BAREPRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation

Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Waterproof Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 3-in-1 Triangle Tip Easy Precision Eyebrow Pencil Medium Brown

tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush Sensual

KAT VON D - Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

What are your go-to products for a 5-minute makeup routine? Be sure to let me know, I can’t wait to meet all of you!

Re: Hey BIC! Let me introduce myself…

@GeorginaBT welcome! can't wait to hear all your beauty thoughts!

Thank you @Kim888, I can't wait to hear all of yours as well. Let me know if you have any specific products you are loving at the moment~ Excited to see you around the BIC! 

Welcome @GeorginaBT Glad to have you here and look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you very much, @sprocketta! Nice to meet you and can't wait to see you around the BIC~ 

@GeorginaBT   Hello!  If you've been lurking BIC for ten years, you must have a lot of good beauty advice to share!  And I agree wtih your commitment to doing your makeup; five minutes of product can make a huge difference for me.

Hi @Ispend2much6 (love the username, I'm sure we all relate)! I'm pretty confident in my beauty knowledge, but you all here on the BIC take it to the next level; I love hearing what you all have to share about all things beauty. Still, I'm so excited to exchange tips and tricks! Hope to see you around more~ ❤️ 

@GeorginaBTIt's nice to have a formal introduction! My 5 minute routine is

• Korres powder foundation, just a quick once-over
  • brow shaping with the K-Palette brow pen
  • cat eyes with either K-Palette or Flow Fushi eyeliner pen
  • Shiseido eyelash curl
  • Covergirl waterproof lash blast
  • whatever lippie I'm feeling like for the day, usually a BITE lip product 💄💄💄

Hi there @pocketvenus! So nice to meet you.

This is a solid list for a quick makeup routine. I recently tried BITE BEAUTY - Amuse Bouche Lipstick and I cannot get enough of the creamy formula. ❤️ Thanks so much for the recommendations! Excited to see you around more~ 

Welcome to the team Georgina! Nice to see you here. I look forward to seeing you around some more.

Hi @HunterKathleen! I saw your introduction in the New Member Monday! thread and it's nice to be able to introduce myself to you as well (your makeup in the photo you posted there was epic btw, love the neon shadow). Excited to see you around more~ 

Thanks!! I’m thinking of breaking out that same palette for my makeup tonight. 😊 I love crazy bright colors so you’ll probably see many neon looks from me haha!

Welcome @GeorginaBT ! Interning sounds super exciting 🙂

When I'm in a rush in the mornings, I tend to reach for these tried and true favourites:

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Foundation

IT COSMETICS - Bye Bye Under Eye Full

Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Brow Wiz

NATASHA DENONA - Super Glow Highlighter

PAT MCGRATH LABS - MTHRSHP Subversive Metalmorphosis Eyeshadow Palette

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Very Victoria

Hey @myxducky! Thank you for the warm welcome.

Wow, loving those metals in the Pat McGrath palette. I love to play with fun eyeshadow when I have a bit more time in the morning; I'll check out this palette for sure! Thanks for the recommendations~ 

Welcome!! Its a wonderful community and Im sure youll love being an intern! How exciting 😉

Thank you so much, @sabrinas! I'm already loving my time here at Sephora; everyone has been so kind to me, including all of you here on the BIC. It'll be a great experience for sure. So nice to meet you and hope to see you around here~ ❤️ 

Also, welcome to the community!

@GeorginaBT wrote:

georgina.jpg

I’m Georgina, Sephora’s new intern for the best group of beauty lovers – the Beauty Insider Community! In addition to my superhero team members @KatieBT, @BrendaBT@LexBT, and @CarolBT, you’ll be seeing a lot of me, so I thought I’d give myself a formal introduction.

Crazy enough, I first joined the BIC when I was 13 years old. I was so excited to receive a fragrance from Sephora for my birthday that year, and I immediately signed up to post a review. After almost a decade of lurking on this community, here I am! I’m excited to get to know you all personally and discuss all things beauty...

So let’s jump right into it! I’ll start: As a college student, there’s nothing I enjoy more than hitting “snooze” on my alarm before my 8am classes. Nevertheless, I’ve gotten into the habit of setting aside time for a morning beauty routine – even if it’s just 5 minutes. I find that this helps me feel prepared to take on whatever I have planned for the day! When I’m in a rush, I reach for a few specific products:

BAREMINERALS - BAREPRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation

Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Waterproof Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 3-in-1 Triangle Tip Easy Precision Eyebrow Pencil Medium Brown

tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush Sensual

KAT VON D - Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

What are your go-to products for a 5-minute makeup routine? Be sure to let me know, I can’t wait to meet all of you!

My go to is nars audacious lipstick in jane, my current favorite madcara which is koh gen do right now, laura mercier camouflage concealer, and abh brow pomade gel that new one lol 

Hey @Blackwhiskey, nice to meet you! I would love to try the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Gel Tinted Waterproof Eyebrow Gel Blonde - sounds like it does a great job of keep your brows looking great all day. I'll definitely look into it, thanks for the recommendations! 🙂 

Hi @lilleexoxo!! I think I might need to try Born This Way Foundation; on days when I have a bit more time, I love TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collection. I'd imagine Born This Way is amazing as well! Thanks for the recommendations, and I can't wait to see more of you around the BIC~ 

@GeorginaBT Welcome to BIC! I also personally really enjoy the BareMinerals Bare Pro Powder Foundation. It gives me a natural, matte finish. If I'm in a rush, I'm good with just foundation, blush, a bit of eyeshadow on the eye and lots of mascara. My current favorite is the new Laura Mercier Caviar Volumizing Mascara Glossy Black

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

<333

81 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • georgina.jpg
  • sephora_jeremyrenner_frametheface_quickmakeup.png
  • My “everyday” usuals, though blush and lipstick brands/shades vary.
  • 0.jpg
testing