Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

xx-xx-2018-BrandLaunch-MarioBadescu-site-community-conversation-founder-program-lite-us-ca-handoff.jpgThis thread is now closed. Thank you for participating!

Have you heard? The cult-fave skincare brand Mario Badescu just landed at Sephora (yes!). Stop by on January 7 from 2pm–3pm PT for a live chat with their team of experts where you can ask all your questions and get personalized skincare advice straight from the experts. 

Re: Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

...and that’s a wrap! Thank you again for spending your Monday afternoon with us—we had so much fun. 

Until next time,

Kim + Nic xx

Hi @MarioBadescu I have heard wonderful things about your setting/priming  sprays and I am excited to try one which one would you suggested for someone with dry skin? 

Thank you, Melissapurple22 💜

@melissapurple22 Our Facial Sprays are great for all skin types -- so try the one that speaks to you! 🙂

Let us know which one you try first! xx

Hi @MarioBadescu! Thanks for chatting with us today 🙂 

I have hormonal breakouts and my acne scarring if out of control. What do you recommend for preventative measures, spot treatment and treating scarring? 

Thanks again!
Katie 

We're so happy to chat with you guys, @KatieBT! With aggressive hormonal breakouts, we always recommend consulting with an aesthetician or derm to make sure you get to the root of the problem.

Next up is establishing a solid skin care routine that includes products that both clarify and balance the skin. Good staples include Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL, Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion 8 oz/ 236 mL, and Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion 1 oz/ 29 mLo target those large, under-the-skin bumps! 

Once your skin is relatively clear, you can get to brightening any areas of uneven skin tone. Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mLand Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum 1 oz/ 29 mL are game-changers!

RE: Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

Hello! Thank you for hosting this live chat 🙂 I’m 25 and I have combination skin with hyperpigmentation from past breakouts. What Mario Badescu products will best help with hyperpigmentation and perhaps quelling any active breakouts? Thank you so much!

Re: RE: Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

@tobiz Hi there! First thing, don't worry! You will be amazed at how much improvement you can see with time. You just need a solid skin routine and a little bit of patience. 

Are you still breaking out? If you are, we suggest focusing on getting breakouts under control. As long as you are getting new blemished more dark spots will appear. Here are a few of our breakout fighting heros: Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL,Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion 8 oz/ 236 mL,Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Original,Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion 1 oz/ 29 mL.

Once skin is stable add in Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum 1 oz/ 29 mLand Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL2-3 times a week. And be sure to protect you skin from the sun by using Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 2 oz/ 59 mL.Good luck! 

RE: Re: RE: Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

Thank you so much for the suggestions! I’m definitely going to try some of these products out 🙂 Thanks again! 💜

Do you have any suggestions for blemishes how to fade them or get rid of them

@kayQueen83 We have a few solutions for you. Start by targeting breakouts using Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Original(for surface blemishes) and/or Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion 1 oz/ 29 mL(for large, under-the-surface bumps). Once your skin appears clear, it's time for phase two: incorporating brightening products into your regimen! We recommend using Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL1-3 times a week and applying Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum 1 oz/ 29 mLevery other evening. 

Hello, I am so excited for this chat! What cleanser, toner, and moisturizer would you recommend for acne prone skin? Thank you, in advance 🙂 

Hello! I am hoping you could help me with the bare minimum, essential products that I need to help my combination skin. I am 27 and am starting to think about anti-aging, but am more concerned with oil control and hydration.

@maloriejo If you are just starting to become concerned with anti-aging the first two things to add to your regimen are a moisturizer with sunscreen like Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 2 oz/ 59 mLand a product containing antioxidants. Our go-to is Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum 1 oz/ 29 mL.From there you can round out your routine with Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel 8 oz/ 236 mL, Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner 8 oz/ 236 mL,and Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 14 g.

This would be a solid place to start for combo skin!

Is your brand going to be available on Sephora’s Canada website or in store in Canada?

Hi @haha11! You're hearing it here first: We're launching online at Sephora.ca tomorrow, Jan. 8! What's on your wish list?

Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

hi why did i get so much allergic reaction to mario badescu vit c serum thanks

Hi! Thanks for joining us!

My skin appears to be getting more sensitive as I get older. Is there any product or routine you'd recommend to prevent my skin from becoming even more sensitive? For context, I have combination skin with some evil pimples here and there. 

Thanks! 

Hello! I'm curious what your best bets are for very sensitive, red/inflamed skin. My rosacea is a bear to deal with sometimes and anything calming that won't trigger additional redness would be great. 

Hi Kim & Nicole,

I have tried only a handful of Mario Badescu products, and love masking. Do you have any deep hydration or soothing masks you would suggest for dry winter skin? Thank you!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • xx-xx-2018-BrandLaunch-MarioBadescu-site-community-conversation-founder-program-lite-us-ca-handoff.jpg
  • IMG_4188.JPG
testing