cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Black Friday Preview

BF Preview.jpg

We’re getting closer and closer to Black Friday and I know many of you have been searching far and wide for the best deals so I wanted to give a little sneak peek at what’s to come from Sephora this Black Friday! Like last year, we will share a Black Friday preview on the Sephora App starting this Friday, 11/17! If you want to know first I highly recommend downloading the app since that’s the first place we will be sharing our Black Friday deals.

All of our Black Friday deals will be $15 and under… We’re talking products up to 75% off! As far as brands, we have deals from countless brands you know and love. You’ll see products from Becca, Urban Decay, Tocca and many more.

Now of course this wouldn’t really be a sneak peek if I didn’t give you a little taste of what you will be seeing in the app preview on 11/17! Here’s a look at a few products that will be available in the US and Canada for Black Friday:

3_BF.jpg

1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream will be available in a 12 oz. tub! This baby is worth $42 and will be on sale for $15! Hello, hydrated winter skin!

1_BF.jpg

2. Buxom Pout on the Prowl is a $32 value and will be on sale for $12! In this set you will get one Mini Full-On Lip Polish in Dominique and a Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Toxic Cherry.

2_BF.jpg

3. Benefit Best-Seller Blowout is the last product we’re hinting at today. This set is a $43 value, will be on sale for $15! You’ll get a full-sized They’re Real! Mascara, mini Hoola bronzer and mini High Beam highlighter.

Who's excited for Black Friday?!  Show & tell!

Re: Black Friday Preview

Do not order from Sephora.com right now!  Sephora is deceiving its' customers.  Orders are still being processed from weeks ago.  The company is trying to sugarcoat the extent of the problem.  If you look on their website today, they do not mention any delay in orders until you get to your cart.  Even there, they are lying to customers.  It states in red that 2 Day, 1 Day, and Flash shipping will not be affected.  LIES!  

I placed an order on November 15 with Flash shipping.  I am still waiting on my order.  I received a partial shipment notification last week saying my items would be delivered on Monday, November 20.  Well, still haven't received it.  Sephora says it was accidentally sent Ground instead of 2 Day.  No compensation offered, and they did not address the rest of my order.  As of today, I have not received my "partial shipment" and the rest of my order reads "In Progress".  So much for Flash shipping not being affected!  They still can't tell me when the rest of my order will be processed!  The partial shipment is supposed to be delivered today so we shall see if it arrives.  I was given a $10 store credit after requesting numerous times answers and compensation. It simply isn't enough.  Not having any answers or reasons for why they can't fulfill their orders is inexcusable. Other big retailers have no issues fulfilling orders even during rush periods. The fact they are "accidentally" sending order by Ground instead of 2 Day, is inexcusable.  I am not the only one, it appears several people have posted receiving the same response.  The icing on the cake though is Sephora is hiding the delays and continuing to lie to customers saying expedited shipping with not be affected when they know full well it has been and will continue to be.  Deceptive business practices! 

I have been a loyal customer of Sephora for many years.  My teenage daughter and I love shopping there, but this experience is a deal breaker for me.

This is the first time in about 4 years that I haven't purchased anything in Sephora's black Friday deals. Nothing stood out to me. Meh. 

So I’m not the only one disappointed, such a bust Sephora. Ulta had a line sneaking out the door. Honestly, all deals this year were kind of meh.

I picked up couple of FAB tubs, purity cleanser and Tarte set. 

Oh and also the alterna caviar shampoo travel set.

Anonymous Insider

Will Sephora add some new kits during Black friday? 

What you see available is it. They haven't added items throughout the day.

RE: Black Friday Preview

Tbh this Black Friday sale was a bust, my first time I was so excited and Literally there is nothing on sale except a few value sized items everything else is the same price ugh 👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾 Ulta did better

Re: RE: Black Friday Preview

Been a Sephora shopper for 10 years. I don't recall them ever having a blanket 20% promo. We just had the Rouge/VIB sale recently, F&F before that, and then this year they did the Thanksgiving deals too on select items.

They did used to have 20% off Black Friday in store only. I believe the last year they did was around 2010.

Interesting. Black Friday wasn't always a thing in Canada (we have Boxing Day after Christmas), I wonder if promos differed slightly back then.

I agree

All I ended up picking up was the Atelier kit. I had thought about getting the UD powder but I really don’t need it, the size looked a little too small for me and the packaging too bulky so I passed. The First Aid Beauty cream is a great deal but I *just* bought a gigantic tube of it during the VIB sale. What did everyone else pick up?

Anonymous Insider

FAB cream, Tarte and atelier cologne. 

How do you think, will they add new kits?

I bought several of the FAB cream but nothing else appealed to me.

To be honest, nothing really jumped out at me. I bought the Tarte $10 set for a gift, but that's about it. 

I also grabbed the Marc jacobs kit in the rewards bazaar I couldn’t resist 

I got the FAB cream I had to my eczema is so bad this year and it’s the only thing that helps I too grabbed a huge bottle during the sale but I couldn’t resist 

It’s such a great cream. I brought mine to work because the water in our restrooms murders my hands when I wash them and the FAB cream keeps them soft. The only other cream I like equally is by Caudalie. 

does anyone know what time the sale starts in canada

It just started 

testing