cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Black Friday Preview

BF Preview.jpg

We’re getting closer and closer to Black Friday and I know many of you have been searching far and wide for the best deals so I wanted to give a little sneak peek at what’s to come from Sephora this Black Friday! Like last year, we will share a Black Friday preview on the Sephora App starting this Friday, 11/17! If you want to know first I highly recommend downloading the app since that’s the first place we will be sharing our Black Friday deals.

All of our Black Friday deals will be $15 and under… We’re talking products up to 75% off! As far as brands, we have deals from countless brands you know and love. You’ll see products from Becca, Urban Decay, Tocca and many more.

Now of course this wouldn’t really be a sneak peek if I didn’t give you a little taste of what you will be seeing in the app preview on 11/17! Here’s a look at a few products that will be available in the US and Canada for Black Friday:

3_BF.jpg

1. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream will be available in a 12 oz. tub! This baby is worth $42 and will be on sale for $15! Hello, hydrated winter skin!

1_BF.jpg

2. Buxom Pout on the Prowl is a $32 value and will be on sale for $12! In this set you will get one Mini Full-On Lip Polish in Dominique and a Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Toxic Cherry.

2_BF.jpg

3. Benefit Best-Seller Blowout is the last product we’re hinting at today. This set is a $43 value, will be on sale for $15! You’ll get a full-sized They’re Real! Mascara, mini Hoola bronzer and mini High Beam highlighter.

Who's excited for Black Friday?!  Show & tell!

Re: Black Friday Preview

Does anyone know what the two scents are in the Atelier ornament?

Vanilla insensee and orange sanguine 

Anonymous Insider

I believe it's Orange Sanguine and Vanille Insensee, though that's just my best guess from enlarging a blurry picture! They often pair those together so it would make sense.

Hello hello! Just so you all know, there are more products we're going to drop in the app preview. Be sure to check the app for an updated list.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Friday 🙂

RE: Re: Black Friday Preview

How can I order a “rouge first access” item?? It won’t let me put in my cart...

When these item will be available online to buy ?

Just saw the App preview, and I'm intrigued by some of this year's offerings.  I would probably be picking up the Bite Multistick mini duo, unless the darker color of the two is Almond, of which I already own a mini.  The Buxom lip duo also looks to be quite a good deal, especially if the Lip Gel is a full-sized product.  I've never tried any skincare from IT Cosmetics, but the ingredients list for the Miracle Water toner look pretty good and for the $15 Black Friday price, it's worth a try!

Yay looked at the preview this morning! I was just saying how I wished Bite Beauty made mini multi sticks and my wish has been granted haha! That little face/foot sheet mask set looks like a great stocking stuffer for my mom or the tub of the fir aid cream so I will pick up one or both of those as well! 

RE: Black Friday Preview

I thought the preview would be a bit more exciting 🤔

Don't see the fab or the benefit in the US version 🤔

The CAD version does not have any purity or tarte this year ? Only thing im getting is the bite and ole set

The app does not have the preview 

Anonymous Insider

Dear, how to take the App Sephora? I want to get the app Black friday preview, thanks

@Anonymous Text "APP" to 63485, & you can download the app from there. Hope this helps! 🙂

I see it!

@mztm I'm having the same problem

RE: Black Friday Preview

So far this is sounding better than last years deals. 😍

Will be on the lookout!

I’m already so excited...I can’t wait for new sets and deals!!! Thank you!!!

I'm totally gonna snag that FAB cream! 

Is the $15 in USD? (the 8oz tube is already at $45CAD)

@mmmiu that FAB cream for black Friday is the 12 oz jar!...

@mmmiu yes it is $15 USD. but you should grab that FAB cream for black Friday since it is the 12 oz jar! :0 read the allure article about the products mentioned on this thread.

testing