cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider 2017 Reward

2017 Reward All Tier Image.jpg

Looking for information about our Beauty Insider 2017 Reward? See the FAQs below for each Beauty Insider level. 

Rouge*, click here.

VIB*, click here.

Insiders, click here.

*Rouge and VIB, you must be logged into your Beauty Insider account to view the FAQs for your tier.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Beauty Insider 2017 Reward

I'm Rouge but I didn't receive this. Is there any way I can use this In-Store??

@Anonymous Hopefully a mod responds to give you an ‘official’ response, but my friend also did not receive anything in the mail or thru email, but the cashiers were able to look up her account and see that she hadn’t used the coupon yet so they could apply it in store. Good luck!

Anonymous Insider

@skcfan Thank you lots!  I'll try that next time 🙂

RE: Beauty Insider 2017 Reward

THAT HAPPENED TO ME
Anonymous Insider

Will either the laura mercier velour matte lipstick or Marc Jacobs le Marc liquid lip pencils be available before the insiders coupon ends? 😕

Whats the code , I’m a insider ?

Hey @larisha78, the online code is 2017REWARD.

If you are VIB rouge are you able to use all three of the coupons? Or can you Just use the one for VIB rouge?

Hey @oxxsharonnxxo, you are only able to use one offer per Beauty Insider account. So rouge members can only use the $25 off reward.

I am traveling outside Canada. How can I get the $25 off through online purchase? What’s the promo code I should use? I’m a Rouge. Thanks

For online purchase, use the code 2017REWARD.

it's impossible to put this on my last command. it's not...

it's impossible to put this on my last command. it's not nice 😑

Thanks for leaving out the samples I requested and not even bothering to substitute ANYTHING in my order. Also for said order being a day late. 

dejatoo wrote:

Thanks for leaving out the samples I requested and not even bothering to substitute ANYTHING in my order. Also for said order being a day late. 

Call customer service about the missing samples! I had mine missing and i called - they added 150 points to my rewards points total😃

RE: Re: Beauty Insider 2017 Reward

My most recent order was over a week late lol and they forgot to put samples in there 😥

May I please have my code? I’m a VIB!

Re: RE: Beauty Insider 2017 Reward

@wildwoodflowerr The post above includes a link to the FAQ for VIB customers, which will take you to this post:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/VIB-You-ve-waited-all-year-for-this/m-p/3521965?om_mmc=oth-bt-s...

That post includes the information you need, including that the code for you to use is 2017REWARD

Someone probably already ask this but can you use the jcpenny and the other barcode? Or is it just you can use either or?

It is either or @aknick0518. The code is a one-time use promo so you can either use it once at Sephora, SiJCP, or online.

I wasn't subscribed to the emails but the insider code works online. I want to make a purchase in store with the offer but since I just subscribed to the emails, will I get an email with my coupon?

2 Replies
testing