cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider 2017 Reward

2017 Reward All Tier Image.jpg

Looking for information about our Beauty Insider 2017 Reward? See the FAQs below for each Beauty Insider level. 

Rouge*, click here.

VIB*, click here.

Insiders, click here.

*Rouge and VIB, you must be logged into your Beauty Insider account to view the FAQs for your tier.

Re: Beauty Insider 2017 Reward

I purchased two items for a total of $81 then I used my $25 off $50 coupon. Unfortunately, the foundation stick that I bought for $46 looks horrendous on my skin and I need to return it. Once I return it, do I get any portion of my $25 of $50 back? Or is it gone for good since I used it, regardless of returning an item? 

This is the reason why I only use the $20 off coupon on items that I have already used/loved rather than on new products. 

the $25 is prorated into the items you bought

the $25 is prorated into the items you bought

RE: Beauty Insider 2017 Reward

I never got one but my sister who is lower level here did

Hey @MelRobel, you can use the code 2017REAARD for $20 off a $50 online purchase. If you want to use the reward in store, contact customer service for your unique code 1(877)SEPHORA or posting this in the Customer Support group.

Is this offer also able to use in stores or is it only online?

If you click the link to your tier listed above, it has a...

If you click the link to your tier listed above, it has all the info you need.

I never received one either

I never received one either

RE: I never received one either

You can use the code 2017REWARD for $15 off a purchase of $50 (before taxes). Hope this helps @paularod87.

I never got this. I’m VIB Rogue through December 2018 and placed two orders this weekend alone 🤷🏼‍♀️ can someone help?!
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Beauty Insider 2017 Reward

2017reward

Promo

sloves14 wrote:
I never got this. I’m VIB Rogue through December 2018 and placed two orders this weekend alone 🤷🏼‍♀️ can someone help?!

If you shop online you should be be able to use the 2017R...

If you shop online you should be be able to use the 2017REWARD code at check out. If you need a code for in store, I'd reach out to CS directly.

I never got this and I just spent over $200.00 today alone!

I never got this and I just spent over $200.00 today alone!

Dont they do this twice? I remember last year it was $20 off and then once that was over they did another one which was $25 off. Does anyone know if theyre gonna do that again this year?

SephoraBIC wrote:

Looking for information about our Beauty Insider 2017 Reward? See the FAQs below for each Beauty Insider level. 

Rouge*, click here.

VIB*, click here.

Insiders, click here.

*Rouge and VIB, you must be logged into your Beauty Insider account to view the FAQs for your tier.

RE: Re: Beauty Insider 2017 Reward

Hey @clasrrisp, the rewards card are only once a year and the codes are one-time use. Sephora does have biannual sales: one during November, where rouge members get 20% off their purchase(s) and another during April (around Chic Week), where rouge members get 15% off their purchase(s).

Yes, I'm trying to use my reward now but the website is all messed up, again. So frustrating... I'm trying to click on things and doesn't go to the item it goes to a blank page that says bad request and then won't even let me go back to the previous page. Ugh

Anonymous Insider

Yes. So frustrating. I couldn't go anywhere on their site...

Yes. So frustrating. I couldn't go anywhere on their site. I googled the prob and clearing cookies from just Sephora makes it work. Tutorial not hard but I def would not have been able to do it without directions. I don't have to do this for any other website. I'm having a love/hate thing with Sephora lately!

I never got this...

Hey @hayleyjmcqueen, you can use the code 2017REWARD for $25 off your $50 online purchase. If purchasing in stores, contact customer service so they can send you your unique code.
Anonymous Insider

I got the peach pallet and want some advice or looks to do with it. Any suggestions??

Check on ig! There are some dope ideAs
1 Reply
testing