cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

8/31 Weekly Wow!!!

Hi Friends!!

Can you believe we’re already on our fourth Weekly Wow!? For this installment, everything that you see below will be $15 or under!! So just keep reading if you want a sneak peek of the products that will be going on sale this Thursday!!

Benefit Cosmetics - They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara: Now $15 (Was $24)

Now is your chance to stock up on this fan favorite! It gives your lashes incredible length and volume with its unique brush design each lash is defined, lifted and curled. Check out this before & after of @KatieBT's lashes to see for yourself 🙂 

Benefit Before and After.JPG

Disclaimer: this is a brand new tube so it looks a little spidery the first week or so since the formula is fresh. 

Tarte - Tarteist™ Lip Collection: Now $11 (Was $20)
Glossy Lip Paint
These Glossy Lip Paints just glide onto your lips. What I love about them (other than the vibrant colors they come in) is that they don’t leave your lips feeling sticky,  my lips feel nourished and buttery smooth!

glosses.JPG 

Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint

Quick dry indeed! These liquid-to-matte lip paints dry super-fast and last all day. I’m usually hesitant to try matte lipsticks because they often dry my lips out. Thankfully, these lip paints give me the vibrant, matte colors I love without dry lips.

quickdry.JPG

Creamy Matte Lip Paint

These creamy matte lip paints comes in such a wide array of colors you can go from a subtle everyday look to a bold dramatic look for those special occasions. The best part is that they all have the same velvety texture and matte finish that will last you throughout the day! The quick dry is a classic liquid lipstick formula that dries super quick and the creamy matte is a little more forgiving if you aren’t an expert at applying liquid lipstick :).

creamy.JPG

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potions –Now $14 (Was $22-24)

Anti-Aging Caffeine Eden Fix Original Sin

Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potions allow for your favorite eyeshadows to be even more vibrant and long lasting! Each Primer Potion is specialized for specific needs with options for all skintones and even an anti-aging option for added benefits. Caffeine's warm brown tone works as a great base for my deep skin, while @KatieBT used Sin, a sparkly champagne base that helps your eyeshadow last and even looks good on its own if you're in a rush! Check out the photos below to see Sin in action. Katie now swears by this!!

Left: Eyeshadow without Primer Potion. Middle: Sin Primer Potion; no eyeshadow. Right: Eyeshadow and Primer Potion.Left: Eyeshadow without Primer Potion. Middle: Sin Primer Potion; no eyeshadow. Right: Eyeshadow and Primer Potion.

As you may already know these deals won't last long! Don't forget these deals are available in store as well, so be sure to check them out IRL. If you're on the fence about trying that new shade of liquid lipstick or are in the market for a new mascara, make your move starting this Thursday 8/31 until stock runs out!! 

P.S. let us know if you would like to see any of the lip shades swatched! I know there's a lot to choose from 🙂

What's your favorite Primer Potion? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: 8/31 Weekly Wow!!!

Love it!

Amazing!!! Tarte lippies ❤️

Love the weekly Wow! I got a correction pallet just last week 🙂

Going to stock up

I was looking for a post to comment on the Weekly Wows. T...

I was looking for a post to comment on the Weekly Wows. The deals are a great compliment to Sephora. Wonderful product selections. The lip swatches in the post are helpful too.

My favorite primer is the urban decay one for sure, and I just picked up two liquid lipsticks this weekend friyay and bling, still not sure how to feel about firyay, because it is soo out if my comfort zone.

Anonymous Insider

amazing

Wow this is dope

Anonymous Insider

RachelBT wrote:

Hi Friends!!

Can you believe we’re already on our fourth Weekly Wow!? For this installment, everything that you see below will be $15 or under!! So just keep reading if you want a sneak peek of the products that will be going on sale this Thursday!!

Benefit Cosmetics - They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara: Now $15 (Was $24)

Now is your chance to stock up on this fan favorite! It gives your lashes incredible length and volume with its unique brush design each lash is defined, lifted and curled. Check out this before & after of @KatieBT's lashes to see for yourself 🙂 

Disclaimer: this is a brand new tube so it looks a little spidery the first week or so since the formula is fresh. 

Glossy Lip Paint
These Glossy Lip Paints just glide onto your lips. What I love about them (other than the vibrant colors they come in) is that they don’t leave your lips feeling sticky,  my lips feel nourished and buttery smooth!

glosses.JPG 

Quick dry indeed! These liquid-to-matte lip paints dry super-fast and last all day. I’m usually hesitant to try matte lipsticks because they often dry my lips out. Thankfully, these lip paints give me the vibrant, matte colors I love without dry lips.

quickdry.JPG

Creamy Matte Lip Paint

These creamy matte lip paints comes in such a wide array of colors you can go from a subtle everyday look to a bold dramatic look for those special occasions. The best part is that they all have the same velvety texture and matte finish that will last you throughout the day! The quick dry is a classic liquid lipstick formula that dries super quick and the creamy matte is a little more forgiving if you aren’t an expert at applying liquid lipstick :).

creamy.JPG

Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potions allow for your favorite eyeshadows to be even more vibrant and long lasting! Each Primer Potion is specialized for specific needs with options for all skintones and even an anti-aging option for added benefits. Caffeine's warm brown tone works as a great base for my deep skin, while @KatieBT used Sin, a sparkly champagne base that helps your eyeshadow last and even looks good on its own if you're in a rush! Check out the photos below to see Sin in action. Katie now swears by this!!

Left: Eyeshadow without Primer Potion. Middle: Sin Primer Potion; no eyeshadow. Right: Eyeshadow and Primer Potion.Left: Eyeshadow without Primer Potion. Middle: Sin Primer Potion; no eyeshadow. Right: Eyeshadow and Primer Potion.

As you may already know these deals won't last long! Don't forget these deals are available in store as well, so be sure to check them out IRL. If you're on the fence about trying that new shade of liquid lipstick or are in the market for a new mascara, make your move starting this Thursday 8/31 until stock runs out!! 

P.S. let us know if you would like to see any of the lip shades swatched! I know there's a lot to choose from 🙂

living for the lippies

RachelBT wrote:

Hi Friends!!

Glossy Lip Paint

glosses.JPG 

quickdry.JPG

Creamy Matte Lip Paint

creamy.JPG

Hello everyone!

I am using Benefit Roller lash mascara at the moment & love that it keeps my lashes curled all day!

I use Smashbox 24 Hour  Photo Finish Shadow Primer. For me this primer helps my shadows stay on longer without smudging , fading or creasing.

I have been using the Benefit Cosmetic They're Real mascara for awhile now and it is the best! On days when I don't want as much makeup I just use the lash primer as mascara. I like that it comes in brown because sometimes black is just too harsh for me.

Thx for the new products

Thanks for sharing!!! 

RE: 8/31 Weekly Wow!!!

Thanks for the swatching!
Anonymous Insider

the lip collection is gorgeous !

The mascara looks fabulous!!  Thank you!

omg. Tarte's lip collection they're so awesome!

The mascara looks fabulous! Really excited to try it ~ especially on sale!

Ugh yaaaasssss!!!!! The Tarte lip paints are my all time favorite lip colors to use. 😍😍😍

Anonymous Insider

Benefit Cosmetics - They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara    Is the best for ALL types of Lashes! I LOVE how easy it is to control the amount of volume/lengthening you want! MY absolute new FAVE - will be purchasing more this Weekly WoW!

testing