cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

8/31 Weekly Wow!!!

Hi Friends!!

Can you believe we’re already on our fourth Weekly Wow!? For this installment, everything that you see below will be $15 or under!! So just keep reading if you want a sneak peek of the products that will be going on sale this Thursday!!

Benefit Cosmetics - They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara: Now $15 (Was $24)

Now is your chance to stock up on this fan favorite! It gives your lashes incredible length and volume with its unique brush design each lash is defined, lifted and curled. Check out this before & after of @KatieBT's lashes to see for yourself 🙂 

Benefit Before and After.JPG

Disclaimer: this is a brand new tube so it looks a little spidery the first week or so since the formula is fresh. 

Tarte - Tarteist™ Lip Collection: Now $11 (Was $20)
Glossy Lip Paint
These Glossy Lip Paints just glide onto your lips. What I love about them (other than the vibrant colors they come in) is that they don’t leave your lips feeling sticky,  my lips feel nourished and buttery smooth!

glosses.JPG 

Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint

Quick dry indeed! These liquid-to-matte lip paints dry super-fast and last all day. I’m usually hesitant to try matte lipsticks because they often dry my lips out. Thankfully, these lip paints give me the vibrant, matte colors I love without dry lips.

quickdry.JPG

Creamy Matte Lip Paint

These creamy matte lip paints comes in such a wide array of colors you can go from a subtle everyday look to a bold dramatic look for those special occasions. The best part is that they all have the same velvety texture and matte finish that will last you throughout the day! The quick dry is a classic liquid lipstick formula that dries super quick and the creamy matte is a little more forgiving if you aren’t an expert at applying liquid lipstick :).

creamy.JPG

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potions –Now $14 (Was $22-24)

Anti-Aging Caffeine Eden Fix Original Sin

Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potions allow for your favorite eyeshadows to be even more vibrant and long lasting! Each Primer Potion is specialized for specific needs with options for all skintones and even an anti-aging option for added benefits. Caffeine's warm brown tone works as a great base for my deep skin, while @KatieBT used Sin, a sparkly champagne base that helps your eyeshadow last and even looks good on its own if you're in a rush! Check out the photos below to see Sin in action. Katie now swears by this!!

Left: Eyeshadow without Primer Potion. Middle: Sin Primer Potion; no eyeshadow. Right: Eyeshadow and Primer Potion.Left: Eyeshadow without Primer Potion. Middle: Sin Primer Potion; no eyeshadow. Right: Eyeshadow and Primer Potion.

As you may already know these deals won't last long! Don't forget these deals are available in store as well, so be sure to check them out IRL. If you're on the fence about trying that new shade of liquid lipstick or are in the market for a new mascara, make your move starting this Thursday 8/31 until stock runs out!! 

P.S. let us know if you would like to see any of the lip shades swatched! I know there's a lot to choose from 🙂

What's your favorite Primer Potion? Show & tell!

Tags:

Re: 8/31 Weekly Wow!!!

I'm seriously loving these deals Sephora! 💸

@KatieBT your brows are amaze btw. 

Aw thanks so much @myumew

@KatieBT Are your eyebrows filled? I'm feeling kinda jealous with all that brow hair.

Haha @darkiceis these are 100% filled in but I do try and get them theaded semi-regularly. I used the Goof Proof pencil from the Benefit Soft & Natural brow kit we featured the first week of Weekly Wow!

@KatieBT  It looks nice and full, i'm jealous  😄

I've always been on the fence with Eden primer, but I might just grab one now!

@candyrivera It is BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see your looks when you snag it!

Sin is definitely my new favorite Primer Potion! I always added an inner-eye highlight when I do my eyeshadow so this can replace that extra step. 

Also, I wanted to mention that I used the Subculture palette in the photo above and applied the same shades in both photos. I tried to use the same amount of eye shadow in both the left and right photos yet the colors stand out significantly on the right... Why hadn't I tested my eyeshadow primer before?!

@KatieBT - I can't believe those are the same eyeshadow colors with the only difference one is with primer!  UD isn't my favorite, but for that price and your comments, I may give Sin a try!

@KatieBT Sin is the best eye primer imo from urband decay, so I'll be ordering that one on thurs. 

I dont know know how I feel about these weekly wow's, I got the smash box contour kit last week. Sephora got me spending more money. 😄 

@darkiceis it's too good! Haha I know how you feel I'm a sucker for a good deal. How are you liking the Smashbox contour?

RE: 8/31 Weekly Wow!!!

Ooooh my poor wallet lol

Hi, @RachelBT@I was wondering, are all of these are going to be on sale for canadians as well? I know some deals in the past weeks have been added to the canadian website (thank you!), but not all of them were available so I'm just curious about this week. 😌 (Also, could you try on poison? It looks really pretty.)

Hi @SpaceLlama! Unfortunately these offers are US only. 

Ah, okay. Thank you!

Lol , I'm going to be broke 

Instagram-LIKE-IF-THIS-IS-YOU-37274e

RE: Re: 8/31 Weekly Wow!!!

this emoji should be made official lol!!!

@Sophiaaax3 Every week

Do you know when the weekly deals going to  end? October? November ? It needs to stop because these deals are getting me... ulta are having their sales soon... so I guess all my money are going towards makeup next month. 

@Sophiaaax3 I regret to inform you I don't have a firm date on that. Sorry for enabling but we just had to share!!

Oooohh. I see lots of UD primer in my future How I feel with eyeshadow primerHow I feel with eyeshadow primer

4 Replies
testing