Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

@meganlisa told me to keep going for now with this thread.  I hope we will see you back on here in the new year darling!!! 🖤🖤🖤

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on the Sephora site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada is posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see spring-summer previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/SPRING-SUMMER-2019-RELEASES/m-p/4186347

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 12.45.51 PM.png

Re: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

***** NEW THREAD ALERT *****

A new thread was created for the fall-winter and holiday releases:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

please don't remind me summer is almost over 😢😢 lol, th...

please don't remind me summer is almost over 😢😢 lol, thanks for keeping this thread up @veronika23

Re: please don't remind me summer is almost over 😢😢 lol, th...

Awww sorry @sarahshter. 😞  Fall is my fav season so I'm happy summer is almost over. lol. NP! 🙂

RE: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

Benefit highlighters finally available as singles! Showing as app exclusive for now.

Re: RE: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

Yay @sydtomato ! I wanted Cookie but refused to buy a palette with other shades I wouldn't use.  I will definitely pick this one up! Thanks for sharing, I didn't realize they were up on the app.

Re: RE: 2019 Spring-Summer Found in the Wild Thread!!!

@sydtomato So exciting! 

Best,
Rebecca

A few other new things I found. sorry, the so r won't let me post links.

So interesting that chia seed is a hot new skincare ingredient. I'm obsessed with chia seed pudding and know that it's really great for your body, so this product sounds really interesting!

Hmmmm kinda curious about the PTR pro strength line. Off to see if they give % of active ingredients. Thanks for posting @sarahshter :).

I was pretty interested in the new PTR, and saw that they...

I was pretty interested in the new PTR, and saw that they all already have several five star reviews. for some reason those are a turn off to me, and I can't explain why... 🤔🤔 @niki172 but at least they are live near the sale ends! 😄

Re: I was pretty interested in the new PTR, and saw that they...

@sarahshter I feel the same way about 5 star reviews so early out the gate. I see that the majority of the reviews are from people that got it for free somewhere. If it's an item that's been out on the market for a minute, and then Sephora gets it then I'm okay with early reviews. But with a newer product it's kind of a caution flag goes up in my mind.

Another Day... Another New Foundation, this time from Shisiedo. looks good, usually they have a lot of fragrance in their products but this one seems to be fragrance free. Also, a lot of other skincare tools.

I love how this foundation has a good amount of spf in it. I'm excited to try it! <333

@PenelopeBT I love the Shiseido Synchro Skin long lasting foundation, which I just realized was removed from the Sephora site. Do you know if this is replacing that everywhere or just on this site?

New Charlotte Tilbury Foundation is up, not live yet though.

@sarahshter I am so excited to try this foundation!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT me too! So many new foundations and only one face 😉

@curlychiquita This product looks so cool! I have to try it.

Best,
Rebecca

testing