Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2018 SEPHORiA Feedback Thread

Last month, the BIC Team selected several community members to attend Sephora's first ever immersive beauty experience, Sephoria: House of Beauty, which took place this past weekend in Los Angeles.  In addition to receiving keys to unlock the House of Beauty, the selected community members were asked to photograph the event and report their experiences to the community.

1472308243_1509

to my fellow Gold Key Recipients:

@darkiceis @jazmineshepard @NotCrocker @KNC24 @Tamara76 !

We Came, We Saw, We CONQUERED SEPHORiA !

**all insights are more than welcome and I'm sure Sephora will appreciate the feedback, particularly if they host another event next year ...

Spoiler

Image result for fingers crossed gif

****Also, I'm not sure if there are size limitations to the threads so we each may need separate threads to house our copious photos.  I'll add links here as needed****

@darkiceis review can be found here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Sephoria-Report-The-Good-and-The-Not-so-Great/m...#M340499

@KNC24 review here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/My-Sephoria-experience/m-p/4260487#M64652

Re: SEPHORiA {2018} Feedback Thread

@itsfi It was a seriously magical weekend and we had sooo much fun!  I am so glad my mini could come along as my Plus One! ❤️ 

I agree that the event staff and brand staff did such an awesome job!  An event this epic took a lot of work and I am so appreciative for all they put into it!!! ❤️

Love that you and B had a mommy/daughter weekend getaway; it was literally jam packed from the second you two touched down in LA!

@Tamara76

It sure was, but we had the best time together!  And the mini loved hanging out with you and @ZombieMetroAnt and @Mcakes and everyone else!  Y'all really made her feel like part of the group and she had sooo much fun! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@Tamara76 Your mini is so adorable, with the most perfect hair. 

Awww - Thank you so much, @Samtian!   She will love to hear that! ❤️ 

This experience just would not have been the same without you @Tamara76 Heart I am SO happy that you were chosen as a winner and was able to come! We truly had the most magical weekend Heart

Awww - I had a blast with you, @Mcakes!  I am so grateful to the mods and admins to have been chosen for this amazing opportunity!  And I am so glad I got to be there with y'all (and that you came back for session 2!!!!)!  Best weekend ever! ❤️

@Tamara76 I almost feel like I am there with you! Great job capturing these moments! 

Thank you so much, @GG84!  They asked us to report on the event, so I did not want to disappoint! 🙂

@Tamara76 This recap is beyond amazing!!! I can’t tell you how happy I am that you got picked to go and represent BIC! I love all the stories and photos you’ve shared with us. Thank you! 

Awwww - Thank you, @trishavt!!!!  I wish you could have gone with us!  I seriously hope this becomes an annual event so you can join us next year! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

🤩😳🤩 WOW WOW WOW, @Tamara76, so much beauty and gorgeousness to soak in! I think I want to live there😂💄👌🏻Thanks for sharing all of the photos, what a fabulous weekend with your daughter!!! 

You are very welcome, @eshoe!  I wish I could live there, too! ❤️

@Tamara76 What gorgeous pictures!! Thank you for helping me feel like I was there!!! You and your daughter are gorgeous and I'm glad you both had fun at Sephoria and Disneyland!! I'll look forward for part 2!!😊🤩

Thank you so much, @yankeefaithful!  It was a weekend I will never forget - So many special memories and the event was amazing!!!! ❤️

A Good Group Cry GIF - WetHotAmericanSummer GroupHug Crying GIFs

It goes without saying - I'm the dude with the glasses in this pic! Smiley LOL 

I can't wait to see everyone's review!  It was an amazing event and I have a gazillion pics to upload!  Smiley Wink I just have to wipe away my tears first Smiley Sad   GO#SEPHORiA2019

Aww @ZombieMetroAnt !!  I had a blast with you this weekend.  I started sorting my photos earlier and relived practically each one.  Can't wait to hear your feedback on the different sessions as well 💜

@ZombieMetroAnt yes!!!! I am there! Even if it’s on the other side of the country 🙂 

I have my bags packed with sephora monopoly already for 2019!!! Sleepover party @ZombieMetroAnt!!

@CC3616  Girl - Sephora Monopoly was the one thing we forgot and my child and I brought full on luggage with everything but the kitchen sink!  Next year, when you join us, we'll play for sure! ❤️ 

Awwwww - Miss you, too, girl! Thank you again to you and @pixiedust2 for sharing your city with us! We had so much fun! ❤️

And I seriously hope Sephoria 2019 happens - I am sooooo there! ❤️  

222 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos88
  • 1472308243_1509
  • 102218disneyland.PNG
  • 102218angel.PNG
  • 102218bevhills.PNG
  • 102218mekatiebrendalex.PNG
  • 102218entrance.PNG
  • 102218garden.PNG
  • 102218meandb.PNG