Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

For those who know me, I love natural looks that are carried by quality products with just the right color selection to provide that natural, glowy, rosy, bronzy glow. I am so excited to have been provided these products gratis (gifts from Sephora), and I can't wait to try them out and tell you more!

Natural_Makeup_gratis.jpg

Products (hyperlinks worked into each - so glad this feature exists now in the community)

Re: Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

I got this box as well, and honestly it made my week!!!! Such a wonderful surprise! I've already tried a couple of the items - and I am blown away!!! So many wish list items crossed off - I'm dying over the lilah b. and rms and axiolgy lip crayon. Here is the axiology lip crayon in Enchant and a light application of the ilia multi stick in At Last!

IMG_1879.PNG

Re: Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

Enchant and At Last are beautiful on you, @ValentineNicole! Thanks for sharing.

RE: Re: Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

@ValentineNicole that lip shade looks so good on you 😊 can't wait to see more looks

@SheWhoSkis, what a wonderfully comprehensive review section on all your incredible gratis products! I'm incredibly impressed by your expertise with the hyperlinks.. you taught me something new! (I had no idea the new boards had that capability)

CONGRATS to everyone who received this stupendous gratis. ( @txcatx @gonerogue @tsavorite @meganlisa @starsandbucks @jemly @ThommiP @arielaaaaaaaa and anyone else who I forgot!) You all totally deserve it and I'm super happy for all of you!!!

Thanks, @willa25. There's some hyperlink shortcuts to make it really easy. In a second tab, have the product you want to link. Highlight and Ctl-c to copy the web address. Then, go to the tab where you are typing a post. Highlight the word/s you wish to link, and use Ctl-k. This will open up the hyperlink window. Put the cursor in the "URL" box and Ctl-v to paste. Easy-peasy.

Thanks for the tutorial @SheWhoSkis! I teach educational technology (as a side gig) to fellow teachers in my district so I always love to discover new tips and hacks to make things run more efficiently. Hence, why I was so intrigued by your great use of hyperlinks! Thank you again for your detailed explanation and I definitely plan on checking it out in the coming days! 🙂

Gorgeous goodies 😄 I'm especially drawn to that lilah b. bottle.

Congrats everyone! 

Thank you so much Sephora! It was a nice surprise and I can't wait to try it all and will come back with updates! 🙂IMG_2239.JPG

I wore the Antonym Certified Organic Highlighter and the Bite Liquified Lipstick in Chutney to work today. The highlight was very subtle and work appropriate and the lip color was moisturizing, pigmented and the perfect lip color for my outfit! The liquid lip reminds me of a more glossy and moisturizing dupe for KVD Lolita.

ant_bite.jpg

Absolutely stunning, @gonerogue! I agree with your assessment of the Bite Liquified Lipstick. I've been wanting KVD Lolita for the color, but I just can't deal with liquid matte lip formulas. I was delighted to try the Bite Liquified Lip in Chutney and discover that it is a beautiful, creamy, and moisturizing alternative to liquid matte formulas.

I have more swatches to check out! Here's how the colors look on a typically ghostly skin tone enlivened with some light self-tanning oil and viewed in artificial light (standard GE 70ish watt bulb.)

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 6.26.14 PM.png

Top to Bottom: Axiology lipstick -The Goodness, Antonym Highlighter-Endless Summer, Axiology Lip Crayon-Keen, RMS Luminizer-Champagne Rose, ILIA Multistick-At Last, BITE Liquified Lip-Chutney, lilah b. Bronzed Beauty Duo.

I love it all. The lilah b. bronzed duo is the first bronzer I've ever tried that stays subtle and lively-looking on my skin (they typically go dark and sparkly, and not in any way that could be deemed exciting, edgy, or at all good.) This is a pretty exciting moment for me. 

Thank you again!

I wore the rms beauty Champagne Rose Luminizer and Aixology Natural Lip Crayon in Keen, described as grapefruit with a highlight of watermelon, today. The Living Luminizer from rms beauty is one my favorite creamy highlights and the Champagne Rose is equally beautiful as well as consistent in quality. What I love about the luminizer is the gorgeous sheen. It's not shimmery or packed with glitter, it's just a very natural sheen. To me it looks like you're not wearing a highlight, it's just that glow from within.

That sheen!That sheen!image.jpeg

A few Axiology lipsticks have been on my wish list for awhile and the lip crayon did not disappoint! The color Keen is a nice muted red orange. It applied and wore nicely throughout the day. I did touch up, but only after lunch!

image.jpeg

@vegchililover78 The RMS luminizer looks delicious! Thank you for your review 🙂

@vegchililover78 ahh that lipstick is perfect on you! it's totally my sort of shade!

Why is it so hard to edit? Trying this again with a new post.

@vegchililover78 That color is such a great contrast with your skin. It's not a bright shade but it really pops. Looking fabulous!

@jozkid Thank you!

I received one as well!  I have only received one gift from Sephora (before the HoF package) previously and it was a couple products several years ago.  This is an amazing box!  I cannot believe it and look forward to trying the items next week during my off time from school.  Hope everyone enjoys the items.

I received this very generous gift from Sephora today, and I'm surprised and very appreciative.  I received several other gifts in the past, but this one is just awesome.  I am very aware of what is in the products I use, so I would have purchased many of these items, actually was just looking at the Ilia fade into you the other day.  The lip products are beautiful and I love the lilah b face mist.  I can't wait to try everything!

One sad note, the Antonym Endless summer, which looks like it's gorgeous, was shattered and I lost most of it when I opened the box.  😞 

Thanks everyone at Sephora who had a hand in this, you truly outdid yourself with this gift!

Wow, this is another great gratis package!! Congratulations @SheWhoSkis and everyone else who received this generous gift!

Beautiful photo @SheWhoSkis! I just received this box of amazing products today as well! Everything included is gorgeous. I have had RMS champagne rose luminizer on my wish list for some time. 

Cannot wait to try these! 

Thank you so very much Sephora!

Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • Natural_Makeup_gratis.jpg
  • futurama-fry-dont-know-if-jealous-or-super-jealous
  • IMG_5901.JPG
  • IMG_5917.JPG
  • unnamed.jpg
  • at laaaaaaaaast
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg