Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

For those who know me, I love natural looks that are carried by quality products with just the right color selection to provide that natural, glowy, rosy, bronzy glow. I am so excited to have been provided these products gratis (gifts from Sephora), and I can't wait to try them out and tell you more!

Natural_Makeup_gratis.jpg

Products (hyperlinks worked into each - so glad this feature exists now in the community)

Re: Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

I really like the lipstick and the bronzer on you! 

Re: Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

No better way to show us than these beautiful photos @starsandbucks.  Congrat!

@starsandbucks - Congratulations and you look great!  Enjoy!

@starsandbucks,

Your photos are so pretty!  These products are very attractive on you!  

You must be very happy with this box.  🙂

@tsavorite I am over the moon with this box. There couldn't be a box with filled with the type of products I love to try more than this one! And the one item I probably wouldn't have picked up on my own I tried this morning and ended up loving it - the Ilia loose translucent powder. I had just stopped using loose powder ages ago and didn't think I'd ever try one again but this was great and my under eye area looked fab. Not cakey or dry.  So anyway, yes, this is my kind of box!!! 😊

RE: Re: Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

@starsandbucks you look beautiful !!! These products suit you very well. Enjoy and congrats!

OMG, this box was on my porch when I got home today! Couldn't believe it. Thanks to all!!! Sephora, Bite Beauty, RMS Beauty, Ilia Lilah B., Axiology and Antonym. 😘

Congratulations @ThommiP!  Enjoy playing with your new goodies!

RE: Re: Natural Makeup: Thank you Sephora, Bite, ILIA, rms beauty, lilah b., Antonym, and Axiology!

@ThommiP congratulations on receiving this awesome gift! I hope you enjoy it all and tell us what you think.

Wow what a nice array of products! Enjoy it all ❤️

Congratulations to all who get to sample and explore this generous selection of natural make up products! I am truly in good company with both old friends and new ones, too.

Please join in on the fun by letting us know your thoughts, share your pictures, etc.!

I can't wait to get a chance to really get to know these products and share some exciting finds with everyone!

@Llgc... *rushes off to look at the Antonym blush* ... oooh, that does look so pretty I can see why it's a HG for you! I will definitely report back with highlighter findings. Tomorrow morning will be very interesting, I will probably just stand there for a while trying to decide which to try first. I will want to try them ALL, but, I will get the best feel for the products if I pick a couple to try per day.

@SheWhoSkis I was almost not smart enough to figure out how to open the lila b. bronzer and the Axiology lipstick! 😂 But wow, that bronzer especially has such luxe, heavy packaging! I also love the box for the Antonym highlighter. Can't wait to try some of these products tomorrow.

YEY!!! Congrats on the grats 🙂  @SheWhoSkis @txcatx and @tsavorite and everyone else!!! More and more keep popping up 🙂

What an interesting and totally fun mixture of products to try!!!

I just got the Bite agave lip balm and I love it.

You guys have a blast 👯🎉👯🎉👯🎉

futurama-fry-dont-know-if-jealous-or-super-jealous

HOLY MOLY how are you all still alive and breathing after opening this gratis? I probably would have had a happiness induced heart attack! Never before has the jelly been this strong. 

In all seriousness, congrats everyone and I hope you love everything!! I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Hmm, can't reply to the comment below. @Llgc I haven't tried it yet, but the Antonym highlighter looks to be on the glittery side, which I'm not exactly used to (the RMS highlighter is more my speed--I have and love Living Luminizer and am really excited to try Champagne Rose). I'm now curious about your HG blush, though! 

@txcatx @SheWhoSkis the copper blush is almost a bit hard to explain. On me (super fair and freckles) it's almost like a blush/bronzer? It's also not matte! On my lazier days I just do eyeliner, mascara and the copper "blush" and it just livens my face up so much. It blends beautifully, the "shimmer" I find to be quite luminous rather than shimmer/glittery, and the colour is divine.

I'm planning on getting the Peach next, which is matte so I'm interested to see how it looks! 

Let me know how the highlighter goes once you try it! 😄 

Bwahaaaah, thanks, @Llgc. It was quite the surprise. Last week I had ordered a high-point perk, and I got a UPS shipping notice from Sephora (so I assumed the shipping was just that). The next day, I got a "out of stock" cancellation notice on the point perk and a refund of points, which I found odd, but this stuff happens (no biggie). When the UPS package was delivered, I was surprised and delighted to see that it was not the point perk, but my very first gratis that was packed with products that are completely my jam. Somehow, I'm still alive to talk about it after the excitement of it all!

haha @SheWhoSkis I'm glad to hear!! That sounds like one exciting package delivery day! 

I'm especially interested to hear everyone's thoughts on the Antonym Highlighter and the lilah b products. I have an Antonym blush in copper and it's HG status for me, it's absolutely gorgeous, but with the high price point I'd love to hear what other people think about the highlighter before I throw my credit card at my monitor. 

@SheWhoSkis  I love all of those colors; congratulations!

It was definitely a nice surprise for me when I got my box yesterday after work. I will be sure to use this thread to leave my updates and reviews 🙂 Thanks @SheWhoSkis!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos34
  • Natural_Makeup_gratis.jpg
  • futurama-fry-dont-know-if-jealous-or-super-jealous
  • IMG_5901.JPG
  • IMG_5917.JPG
  • unnamed.jpg
  • at laaaaaaaaast
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • That sheen!