Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

(Applications Closed) Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

The SephoraQuad Influncer Program is coming.png

Exciting news, BIC!

Sephora is launching a one-of-a-kind influencer program and we are inviting YOU to apply for a chance to partner with Sephora as a member of the first ever #SephoraSquad! The #SephoraSquad is meant to represent the authentic voices of people who truly love Sephora, so community members definitely come to mind for this opportunity. You don’t have to be “picture perfect” nor are you required to have 100M followers, we’ll be considering passionate applicants with varying levels of experience with beauty and social media. The best part? #SephoraSquad finalists will be offered paid 2019 Sephora partnerships and will be connected with exciting Sephora products, resources, and our network of brands and industry experts to help.

If this sounds like something you would love, applications open 2/13 at 9am EST. Head to this link tomorrow to apply for a seat on the #SephoraSquad!

Good luck!

TeamBIC

Tags:

Re: Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

Glad you applied! Good luck! ❤️

thanks @jellybean917 😁

OMG - Are you Diorandjellybeans?  I follow you on IG! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ @jellybean917 

Ah yes, that's me!! I don't want to sound generic, but thank you for following! It really means a lot! xoxo

Good luck to you!! @myxducky . Ill see you on there!! 🙂

Glad you did @myxducky ; definitely does not hurt to try 🙂

RE: Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

HELP! Please I just finished the application and then I’m supposed to share the testimonial page......how? Am I supposed to email it? It just doesn’t look right😕

RE: Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

This is so exciting. Let’s all be supportive of each other. I will write testimonials for people if I can see they truly love beauty and they aren’t applying for fame or free stuff. Write one for me at: sephorasquad.com/testimonial/manhi-makeup reply with your link and I’ll do the same.

Re: RE: Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

Hi ManiShay! I just left you a testimonial on your site. I would love it if you would do the same for me. Good luck!

https://www.sephorasquad.com/testimonial/meganelizabethbeauty_1

Yasssss, this is so exciting!!! Definitely going to apply!!

Join the 2019 #SephoraSquad

Thanks for sharing this awesome opportunity @TeamBIC!! I threw my hat into the race 🤞🏽

Testimonials Link Here: https://www.sephorasquad.com/testimonial/_elle-elleg

@ElleElleG all done! Good luck 🙂 

Thank you so much as @lachaton 😘!  Really hoping a BTer makes it 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

I submitted a testimonial for you, @ElleElleG. Good luck!

Hi @txcatx , I feel like I haven't seen you here in ages.  Thanks so much for doing a testimonial for me 🧡

Good luck to you too @ElleElleG  I submitted for you. 

Thank you @naturalooks15 💕

Good luck to you, too! @ElleElleG .I'll see you there!

Thank you @Buootiful ; pretty certain I submitted your testimonial the other night but I will double check to be sure!

Thank you sooo much!!!I did, I did get it  @ElleElleG  🙂 🙂 🙂 This post your replying to is from Monday, lol 🙂 I submitted your testimonial on Monday 🙂

Love your feed! Just left you a testimonial. Would love if you would do the same for me! 

https://www.sephorasquad.com/testimonial/meganelizabethbeauty_1

Thanks!

Megan

379 Replies
testing