Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

App-First Sneak Peek 4/25

Hello everyone! We are back with another App-first Sneak Peek the on the Sephora App. This Wednesday, 4/25, the Beccaโ€™s Shimmering Skin Perfortor in Champagne Pop will join the Becca mini highlighter family! This will  be available on the app for both the US and Canada!

champagne pop.jpg

We know Becca knows a thing or two about highlighters and Champagne Pop is one of my favorite shades so I was overjoyed when I found out the shade was going to be available as a mini. First this mini small enough to fit in your bag and come with you everywhere you go. If you havenโ€™t used Champagne Pop before, this formula is highly pigmented and absolutely beautiful! I love how you can use it from a daytime, natural glow or build it up for a nighttime glamourous look. 

BECCA HIGHLIGHTER.jpg

Have you tried Champagne Pop? Show & Tell!

RE: App-First Sneak Peek 4/25

Wow this is an awesome idea! Love the full size and will certainly pick up the mini too.

Re: App-First Sneak Peek 4/25

I love Becca highlighters, however I do not own Champagne Pop. No clue why I havenโ€™t tried it yet!  ๐Ÿ˜„ I might have to pick up the travel size.

Oh my gosh I LOVE Champaign pop! My friend owns it and itโ€™s one of the best highlights Iโ€™ve ever gotten to use. This mini size will be perfect for me because I take forever to go through highlighter, itโ€™ll last all summer! Thank you so much for this exciting news @BrendaBT! ๐Ÿ˜„

@bakeamuffin Champaigne Pop is also one of my favorites. You're going to have to much fun with it, I'm excited for you! ๐Ÿ™‚

I love that these come in mini's so you can try before you buy the full size.

App-First Sneak Peek 4/25

Yey! Can't wait ๐Ÿ˜

The minis are so cute!

Wow!  What cool news @BrendaBT.  I cant wait to try it.  The color is so gorgeous!  A mini is perfect!

@BrendaBT What a wonderful idea! I LOVE champagne pop! A mini for my makeup bag wouldn't hurt ๐Ÿ˜‰

@gonerogue I love the minis! I bring my becca mini in opal everywhere I go so I'll definitely be picking this one up too. Plus there is no such a thing as too many highlighters! Smiley WinkSmiley WinkSmiley Wink

Yay! Champagne Pop is my favorite highlighter, so I'm glad to see it available as a mini! 

@lmi82 Champagne Pop is one of my favorites too! I've been wishing they could have a mini of it for a long time so I'm so happy they finally do as well! 

Wow!  You look amazing, @BrendaBT!   Glow, girl! โค๏ธ 

@Tamara76 thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Champagne pop is one of my favourites from Becca's highlight family. โœจ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸปBecca's Champagne pop on  cheeks and eyesBecca's Champagne pop on cheeks and eyes

@melissapurple22 I love it on you, it's such a beautiful glow! 

Thank you very much @BrendaBT it really is a beautiful highlighter! ๐Ÿ’œโœจ

@melissapurple22 your complexion always looks amazing ๐Ÿ˜ 

Thank you @bakeamuffin ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป I am pretty lucky to have very clear skin.  So must of the time I just use a tinted moisturizer โ˜บ๏ธReally loving Lancรดme's new skin feel so good skin tint! 

@melissapurple22 Iโ€™m in the market for a new face tint/B.B. cream- something simple! I might have to check that out ๐Ÿ˜„

Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 89 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos3
  • champagne pop.jpg
  • BECCA HIGHLIGHTER.jpg
  • Becca's Champagne pop on  cheeks and eyes
testing