cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

What are your pronouns?

Hi BIC!

Anna and Michelle here from Sephora Prism, nice to meet you! Sephora Prism is a group of Sephora employees dedicated to creating a culture of belonging to celebrate the diversity of our LGBTQIA+ community at Sephora and with our clients. We’ll be posting about topics that are important to us and the LGBTQIA+ community, starting with pronouns! You know… They, Xe, Ze, He, She…

post.jpg

As many of you already know, you can’t always know someone’s pronouns just by looking at them. Some may take it for granted that they do not have to worry about which pronoun someone is going to use based on how they perceive your gender. The simple solution is to ask and consistently use someone’s correct pronouns to show respect for their gender identity. For example, Michelle is on the left and prefers the pronouns They/Them. My name is Anna (I’m on the right, hi!) and my pronouns are They/Them or She/Her.

Mistakes and misgendering happens, but as with all things, practice makes perfect!

What are your pronouns? Share them below and join us in adding them to your profile bio*!

*Feel free to check our profile bio to see how we did this!

Tags:

Re: What are your pronouns?

Hi everyone, I’m Jae. I’ve posted a few times on here but never took the time to introduce myself properly. I personally use he/him pronouns but I’m ok with they/them.F34B5924-E862-4CCA-B682-2FD1C549822E.jpeg

My name is Luna Rose, I'm maverique/aporagender, and my pronouns are 'ey/'em.

My agender spouse uses they/them pronouns.

I love to see all y'all pronouns!💛🌷

Not sure if this is possible, but I would love if there was an option to add your pronouns beside your username (instead of just in the bio/profile of someone)!!

We love this idea @cianni - we're taking notes for future improvement opportunities! 😊🙏

@TeamBIC ❤️❤️

That's a great idea @cianni! Tagging @TeamBIC as they may have a better insight into whether that's possible or be able to look into it! 

I’m non-binary and my pronouns are they/them

I'm transmasc and I use he/they

I'm nonbinary and I use they/them. Unfortunately my work place and family are not very supportive, so I get misgendered a lot.

Sorry to hear that @MissMonchichi . I love your username! 

You can call me Xixi, I’m genderfluid and I go by she/he/they 

Hi I'm Endygo, my pronouns are she/fae

My name is Frankie and I go by they/them/she 

My pronouns are She/her/hers

My pronouns are not something I am concerned about, I am a non-binary Transgender woman but I want people to know my past history. I am proud of my past

Hi!! I’m Valentino and i’m a trans guy (ftm) and my prns are he/him or they/them 

I’m really into femme, andro, and masculine looks! i’m looking for something to make me look more masculine even though i have a pretty round/chubby face. 

Sometimes body language and even scent can alter how others perceive you. On my masc-leaning days, I love wearing Michel Germain's Sexual as cologne or deodorant and it really turns heads! I am petite and have a round face, so sometimes ppl are unsure of my gender since they think I'm 'feminine' in terms of facial features, but I have been called 'sir' more often than not. Chiseling your features with contouring also helps! I try to make my cheekbones stand out more for a angular look that takes away some of the curves and softness of my face.

Hello, I am Eris, my pronouns are She/Her/They/Them. 

hi! I'm a nonbinary lesbian who prefers they/them, occasionally she/her pronouns. this group is so beautiful!

1 Reply
testing