Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

Hey everyone I'm new here. My name is Kay and my pronouns are he/they. My general problem is finding a foundation and/or concealer light enough for me. I have very fair white skin and everything looks too tan or orange on me. My skin routine is good expect I would love advice on how to make dark circles under eyes less noticeable without having to use heavy makeup. 

P.s. I don't know how to add photos on here yet. So the first link is me with no makeup and second is with makeup. 

No makeup: https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/hcrEknf1KlZZ

Makeup: 

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/toYs83qdK8Wd

Re: New member

Hi! My name is Stephanie. Pronouns she/her. I've been living full time for the last 4 months. It is an unbelievable feeling. I have never been so happy. I sure hope all of you get to experience what I have.

@Kay018 You look gorgeous with and without makeup!  I have dark circles that are super bad.  I've found that a combination of a colour corrector (I use the BECCA Cosmetics Under Eye Brightening Corrector ) and the Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid Tone 0.5 N  work great for me.  The shade of Kosas that I use is the 0.5 and it's quite neutral, no peachy or yellowness. As an added bonus the Kosas doesn't seem to dry out my under eyes at all!

@missjeanie Thank you for the compliment and the advice. Kosas 0.5 looks like it would work great for my skin tone especially in the winter time. My skin looks like the color of snow by then. I will definitely add it to my list. 

Hi, @Kay018!!

I would recommend the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer it comes in all sorts of shades!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing