Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trans is Beautiful
|

Classes for Confidence: Bold Beauty

I participated in virtual version of Sephoraโ€™s Classes for Confidence - Bold Beauty today. Itโ€™s supposed to cater specifically to the trans community. Itโ€™s great for beginners just dipping their toes into makeup. They cover the basics of skincare and makeup application, like makeup 101. The virtual aspect takes a lot of pressure off and you can just watch and take notes. And since thereโ€™s a facilitator, you can ask questions specific to you and get answers back in real time, unlike a YouTube tutorial. Speaking to the organizer, the bold beauty class is usually offered around this time of year specifically (at least for Canada, not sure about the US), so it may not pop up again until next summer. If the opportunity does arise, I recommend checking it out especially if youโ€™re new to makeup and arenโ€™t sure where to start. 

Re: Classes for Confidence: Bold Beauty

Sounds amazing I have to get involved with this ๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿฉท

@AmaraRajani According to the organizer from Sephora Canada, this particular class is put on once a year, usually around pride season (summer time). Hopefully youโ€™re able to catch it next year!

Also, a quick tip for navigating BIC: use @ to tag people when replying. It doesnโ€™t automatically inform them when youโ€™ve replied, so this is our best work around. You can also use it to tag other threads. # works similarly but for tagging products. 

@JoSometimes that's a really cool option. It's nice that they offer an alternative for anyone who might not be as comfortable doing it in person just yet and receive immediate feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed and found it helpful! 

It was a good learning experience @makeitup305. Some parts reinforced things I already knew but there were also a few good nuggets of wisdom that the facilitators left us. There was an in-person version of this that I really wanted to attend but I was waitlisted and didnโ€™t get the chance. Next yearโ€ฆ

@JoSometimes hopefully they realize itโ€™s popular and do more sessions a year

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing