cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

DRUNK ELEPHANT PROTINI COMING SOON

Good morning BIC!

I have a brand new product launching on January 5th and wanted to let you all know about it officially from the elephant’s mouth 😉 This one I dreamt up on an airplane after my Mom asked me to make a cream that address every collagen concern she’d ever had.   I’m a health and wellness nut and I immediately equated this to the protein powder I add to my smoothie every day for muscle support…envisioning a moisturizer that would do the same for my collagen…help maintain, create more and prevent breakdown of existing. Protini was born. Jam-packed with crazy levels of amino acids, signal peptides and safe, synthetic growth factor (the good kind), this dreami “Get-Sh*t-done” cream melts right into your skin to make it hydrated, bouncy and balanced. It’s my Mom’s (and my daughter’s?!) favorite Drunk product so far…I’m hoping you’ll fall #drunkinlove!

xoxo, Tiffany

Protini_Curtain copy.png

Re: DRUNK ELEPHANT PROTINI COMING SOON

Sounds interesting! Thanks!

Nice!  Sounds like this will be on my Wish-list in January! With aging skin and low winter humidity - this sounds amazing!

So is Sephora sold out of Drunk Elephant Volume 3: Let's dew it? or is the link broken. I would really like to order it if it's still available. Every time I click on it I get 

0 Product results: “productnotcarried”

So sorry! Yes, sold out as of today! Happy holidays!

Thanks! 

it looks like Sephora is sold out of Let's Dew It...However, the kit is still available on drunkelephant.com!

Sounds like a great product, cannot wait to try it!! 😊

Yay I'm so excited!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 32 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Protini_Curtain copy.png
testing