Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

redness in tzone

hi! i’ve been having an issue with redness in my tzone for awhile now (mainly between my eyebrows, like a lil red triangle) - almost looks like i just got my brows waxed ?

wondering if anyone else has this problem or could reccomend a product/routine which could help clear this up?? i’ve had the fresh rose toner suggested before but it didnt agree with my combo sensitive skin - attaching a pic with no makeup on for reference

IMG_5924.jpeg

Re: redness in tzone

Hey hey !! I actually deal with rosacea so i have a bit of redness at times. I use the Summer Fridays Dream Oasis Deep Hydration Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and it helps a significant amount

Re: redness in tzone

I would stop all exfoliation and actives (vitamin c, retinol) for about 5-7 days and then slowly reintroduce into routine. This has happened to me before and when I just focus on hydration it gets better. I use LANEIGE Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer 5.0 oz/ 150 mL and a manuka honey moisturizer by Wild Ferns you can get off amazon to calm the redness and irritation. 

I’d also strongly recommend seeing a derm if you have access. It could be dermatitis/rosacea so would be good to get it checked out! They may give you a treatment that would be more effective than anything you can purchase yourself. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_5924.jpeg
testing