Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

eyebags

I've have been struggling with very dark eyebags, and it isn't from not sleeping or stress or anything, I've just always had it, and i don't like how it looks, it looks like I'm sick and tired lol, can you recommend anything that can help with that?

Re: eyebags

I would definitely try the Sunday Riley Autocorrect Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  This is a great product and has a fast result time. When I used it I noticed a difference in a week!

You can also try the TULA Skincare Rose Glow + Get It Cooling & Brightening Eye Balm 0.35 oz / 10 g This is a great product to use before concealer and throughout the day over makeup to continue brightening! 

A great concealer for under eyes is the Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid  This will help to conceal and brighten over time with benefits from both makeup and skincare! 

@AmiJim StackedSkincare Ice Roller some sort of an ice roller on the area first thing in the morning is great at breaking up the built up fluid,,, then to conceal the dark shadow, you will want to use a lighter shade of concealer directly under the bag or where the darkness is, don't cover the bag, just use minimal product to highlight under and use your fingers to blend it out

Hi @AmiJim , I feel you. I have dark circles as well, and it's genetic....you can't do much about it 🤷‍♀️. I like these eye creams Kiehl's Since 1851 Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado CLINIQUE All About Eyes Rich Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz/ 30 mL . And then, you can use a concealer with nice coverage like this one NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing