Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

cellulite creams- most effective?

Which Cellulite treatment cream or lotion is the most effective one? Do you believe in the claims of these?

Can you recommend one that makes a visible difference?:smileytongue:

Tags:

Re: cellulite creams- most effective?

I have been using Dermal MD anti acne serum as a night time moisturiser for more than 1 week & I can clearly notice my skin getting better with consistent use. This serum moisturizer even helped in fading acne marks quite rapidly. Keeps the skin supple and well hydrated. Loved the formulation. Its fragrance free and has a very lightweight texture❤️❤️

Brazilian Bum Bum cream makes a difference over time, but...

Brazilian Bum Bum cream makes a difference over time, but exercise and massage are the best for cellulite.

You must try Clarins High Definition Body Lift. I got a f...

You must try Clarins High Definition Body Lift. I got a free sample and after the first night of trying I saw a difference! I'm for sure going to buy the full size product this weekend!

To answer your other questions, I don't believe a lot of claims, but sometime I get desperate enough for a solution I just begin to try products. I'm glad this one (Clarins) worked out. Enjoy!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P228102&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=2082

Re: You must try Clarins High Definition Body Lift. I got a f...

Its good but as soon as you stop using it, everything will get back to where it was

another thing that is effective when used with Clarins High Definition is the body brush.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing