cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Winter 2023: Dry Skin Top 5 Favorites

Winter 2023 Top 5 Dry Skin SavesWinter 2023 Top 5 Dry Skin Saves

If you have dry skin/patchy red days and skincare maybe just isn't your thing, winter is here and it can be EVEN harder to keep your skin at its best and looking as good as the rest of the year so, check out this years "Top Five Skin Saves" these products will keep your skin in check for any long winter day! ☃️

(perfect for the 20% off sale right now!! grab yours before the sales over) Let's take a look..

• Tower 28 Beauty: SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray; perfect for red areas; $28
  • Paula's Choice: C5 Super Boost Vitamin C Moisturizer; lock that moisture in; $45 
  • Charlotte Tilbury: Charlotte's Magic Serum with Vitamin C; fixes dry skin unevenness; $30
  • JLo Beauty: That Jlo Glow Brightening & Firming Serum with Niacinamide; milky and hydrating; $79
  • The Ordinary: Multi-Peptide + HA Serum; hydrate that stays all day; $17.50

Reply below and let everyone know: What are your winter skin saviors of 2023? Be sure to tag any products you mention using the “#” sign!

- SkincareGURUU

Re: Winter 2023: Dry Skin Top 5 Favorites

These are great! The only thing is, some of these options are quite expensive. If you prefer a cheaper alternative, you could use The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum  or the Byoma creamy jelly cleanser and moisturizing gel cream! (This works for my teen skin) 

happy holidays!

I started using Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 and it works wonders for my sensitive skin. I never really thought of myself as a dry skin girl but I do get eczema here and there and this moisturizer helps a lot in keeping myself hydrated. 

I also use The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum  or The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum ! They’re both really great in keeping my face hydrated. 

They don’t sell LRP at Sephora but I like to put their eczema cream on top of my moisturizer and I feel like it keeps my face more hydrated! Also, Aquaphor for dry lips! 

@SkincareGURUU use a humidifier in your bedroom.  The heat dries out your home to 🏜️ like conditions.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • Winter 2023 Top 5 Dry Skin Saves
testing