Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Which is better in the overall sense?

Okay.... i have a question which is better the tatcha water cream or the F.A.B water cream with the moisturizer combination? Please I need to know because the FAB water cream gives me like a heat like sensation I am not sure if that is what it supposed to feel? While the tatcha water cream does not do this? 

Tags:

Re: Which is better in the overall sense?

@1997Mitchy  I also have that reaction with FAB. I adore Tatcha water cream. It’s been my holy grail since it launched!! If you are looking to try another water type cream I suggest belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb  or Summer Fridays Cloud Dew Gel Cream Moisturizer 1.70 oz/ 50 mL  both have a great texture and I know my sensitive skin had no reaction to them. Another is tarte SEA drink of H2O hydrating boost moisturizer but I had the same burning with that one too. 

What is "better" is up to your preference. But if you are having a heat reaction that's not normal, skincare shouldn't burn that means you are having irritation. @1997Mitchy 

So, usually when you get a burning or a heat like sensation that usually means that your skin does not like the moisturizer that you are using. When you get that burning or like heat like sensation that usually means that there is a pH imbalance on your skin. I personally recommend tatchas moisturizer or if you’re looking for a cheaper brand Cerave is really good too.

@1997Mitchy its going to be a personal preference and what your skin type is and can handle. I personally don't care for the tatcha moisturizer, and my skin loves First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL I don't ever get any irritation from it

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing