Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Which foundation??

Hey guys, so I have oily skin and I'm looking for a super full coverage flawless look. I'm between the fenty foundation and the lock it (and maybe possibly urban decay all nighter). Thoughts?

Which foundation??

I would use the fenty beauty foundation/line, it has the most matte coverage ! and it works well in my t-zone that's where my oily skin is. I get oily skin during summer and I did a full day look with it! no touch ups!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Which foundation??

i have very oily skin and I struggled with finding foundations that would stay on all day, double wear- Estée Lauder, nars radiant longwear, and the too face born this way have been the most amazing foundations I’ve ever used

Which foundation??

I tried a bunch of different samples from Sephora and my favorites for my really oily skin are Too Faced Peachy Matte and the new Nars radiant longwear

@cutcreasecrazy I use Fenty and Double Wear. All-Nighter oxidizes, so make sure you go a shade lighter and KVD is great, but way too full coverage for me. Fenty and DW have never, ever let me down. ❤️

thank you!

RE: Which foundation??

I’ve been using double wear by Estée Lauder for many year and Nars concealer or Bobbi Brown long-wear weightless foundation. they are good on oily and combo skin

Re: RE: Which foundation??

thank you!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing