Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

What is the best moisturizer for women over 50?

After moving from Florida hot and humid weather I recently moved to NY and my skin is so dry, dehydrated and lines are back. I even noticed my normal hair got drier! I am fairly new to Sephora on line and don't have a store nearby so everything I ordered so far was a hit or miss spending hours on you tube and sephora's site for recommendations. I am currently using it cosmetics cc cream moisturizer but really unhappy now. I also need a new primer, lip plumper simply the best by you. I ordered many Allure products but they are caking on my face and I just look older!!! I feel with all the pricey products I just ordered recently that I am spending way too much time applying my makeup routine! A lot of the products I will not use anymore or just give them away! Simply Frustrated! Can anyone help??? Thank you so much!

Check out the dr. brandt lip plumper and the 24k prism cr...

Check out the dr. brandt lip plumper and the 24k prism cream from Peter Thomas Roth as a moisturizer AND primer. It's anti-aging, gives skin a glow of radiance and sits beautifully under makeup.

Re: What is the best moisturizer for women over 50?

Hi,

Lancome products are really good! I highly recommend you to go to a Macy's store and go to the Lancome beauty counter so they can direct you to which of their products best suits you. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing