Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What is the best eye cream, that is also affordable?

Eye creams

Re: What is the best eye cream, that is also affordable?

@erikalombardoI've heard great things about The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL.  At night, I use The INKEY List Retinol Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL underneath an oil like The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mL  but the caffeine cream might be better for more general purpose use since retinol can be irritating

What is the best eye cream, that is also affordable?

That depends on what you want it to do. For puffiness, The Ordinary has The Caffeine Solution for super cheap and many swear by it. I personally find it best to use a treatment serum for your eye area to address specific issues, then use your face cream over it for moisture. Eye creams are generally just creams sold in tiny jars for a lot more money. I use Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum (sold by vitamin and natural food stores for about $17 for a massive one ounce bottle) which has vitamin c, DMAE, peptides, and alpha lipoic acid. It firms, lifts, brightens, and wipes out fine lines. Then I put my face cream over it for extra moisture.

RE: What is the best eye cream, that is also affordable?

I like youth to the people eye cream. It’s cream and rich without being greasy and making my makeup pill. For reference I’m 20 but have massive dark circles from never sleeping and defiantly get dry around my eyes after some sun which makes it look like I have little lines around my eyes.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing