cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

What are your favorite makeup removers?

IMG_3097.JPG

Everyone knows the key to having great looking makeup is to ensure you're taking care of the skin underneath. It's always a best practice to start with a clean slate and using a good makeup remover at the end of the day is key.  

The cult favorite above is the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm, a lightweight makeup remover that quickly dissolves tenacious eye and face makeups, and sunscreens. Transforms from a solid balm into a silky oil upon application. Cleans thoroughly, rinses off completely. Gently helps remove the stress of pollution so skin looks younger, longer. Non-greasy. Non-drying. 

We want to hear from you! 

What are some of your favorite makeup removers?

Re: What are your favorite makeup removers?

My favorite eye makeup remover is your Take off the day eye makeup remover thats purple. The mini bottles I've used for traveling but I noticed they tend to leak so I have to take extra precaution by putting them in a bad or wrapping in plastic. 

Lately my favorite makeup remover for whole face is Farmacy's green clean, which will also take off waterproof mascara and other eye makeup! I love that. 

I've only tried Clinique's balm version in a sample and I really liked it! So I'm up for trying that out once the green clean is finished. 

@cliniquebrandwrote:

IMG_3097.JPG

Everyone knows the key to having great looking makeup is to ensure you're taking care of the skin underneath. It's always a best practice to start with a clean slate and using a good makeup remover at the end of the day is key.  

The cult favorite above is the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm, a lightweight makeup remover that quickly dissolves tenacious eye and face makeups, and sunscreens. Transforms from a solid balm into a silky oil upon application. Cleans thoroughly, rinses off completely. Gently helps remove the stress of pollution so skin looks younger, longer. Non-greasy. Non-drying. 

We want to hear from you! 

What are some of your favorite makeup removers?

The Neutrugena wipes work wonders!!!

Dior Micellar Milk is what Im currently using and I'm sure will buy again when I run out. Its expensive at $42 but is lasting me far longer than I anticipated. It was bought as  a treat, a splurge, but I found it actually to be good value for money because you dont need to use a whole lot. The product itself is luxurious as well as doing a fantastic job. It smells very Dior, and makes taking my 'face' off at the end of the day enjoyable rather than a chore.

@cliniquebrand I've been using Lancome Bi-Facil and for years before that I used MUFE Sens'Eyes.  I've been wanting to mix it up and number one on my list is TTDO...I just need to figure out which consistency of the product would be best for me!  🙂

RE: What are your favorite makeup removers?

I have not tried TTDO @cliniquebrand. I will definitely purchase it next when my current makeup remover product Boscia Makeup-Breakup Gel is done. I have yet to find my favorite makeup remover. I have never been brand loyal to any particular one to date. Not at all pleased with Boscia MUBU gel. It does not seem to do a good enough job on my eye makeup removal. I always seem to have traces of liner residue around my tight line/waterline.

Re: RE: What are your favorite makeup removers?

@KrishAtl  

I think you will like the Take the Day Off Balm. It's what started me on cleansing balms. It would work for your daughter as well - gentle but effective. 

Recently I’ve been using the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm. I’ve been trying to make double cleansing a part of my routine (at least when I am wearing makeup) and this is the first balm product I’ve tried. So far so good but I’m always open to other options 🙂

https://www.sephora.com/product/green-clean-makeup-meltaway-cleansing-balm-P417238?country_switch=ca

Never tried your guys make up removers, but so far my favorite is miscellar water.

@cliniquebrand My favorite makeup remover is micellar water, but when I need to wear waterproof mascara or other long wearing products, Take the Day Off liquid is my go to. 🙂

RE: What are your favorite makeup removers?

@cliniquebrand I only use Take Off The Day! I’ve gone through probably 15 jars so far. I’ve strayed away once and didn’t even finish it. Nothing takes off my makeup quite like TOTD. You have a Holy Grail in your product! ❤️❤️❤️
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_3097.JPG
testing