cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Vitamin C

Hello my friends!

Can anyone please advise me on Vitamin C and incorporating it into my daily skincare routine? I currently used a topical prescription retinoid but have seen the wonders Vit C can do! My skin is sensitive but I’ve heard there are some brands that are more gentle on the skin.

Help a girl out, please! 

Re: Vitamin C

Sunday Riley Vitamin C serum is the best one!!!

Excellent recommendations, thank you so very much!! I appreciate your suggestions and help! 

I would start with two or three mornings a week, @VictoriaAT2020. Apply it after you've dried your face from cleansing (or rinsing if you don't use cleanser in the morning) and follow with any hydrating products you use in the morning plus moisturizer and sunscreen. 

Thank you so much, @quspork! Is there a certain brand or product you’ve tried that you’ve liked and would recommend?

@VictoriaAT2020 For just a general glow and even skin tone, I've always liked OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum Hydrating Vitamin C Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL but for helping with post-acne discolorations, I've had great success with Tiam My Signature C Source (available from Korean skincare retailers). 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing