Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Views on Curology????

I’ve been using Curology for over a month now and my acne has barely improved, if it has. I’m currently going through a flare up and have no clue how to fix it. This product was pushed on me forever by my sister because it’s made specifically for your skin, but I’m really beginning to second guess it. Should I continue using it or cut it out? Help 😅

RE: Views on Curology????

I’ve been using curology for 3 months now and it has been a godsend, my skins never looked better, so much so that I pretty much got rid of all my other skin care. I’ve never had anything give me such great results other than maybe accutane and even that took 2 rounds. It takes about 2 months to see results so if you’ve been on it less time than that hang in there it will work. Otherwise try changing your formula, I’ve asked to have mine tweeted cuz my acne is completely gone so now my problem is mostly hyperpigmentation. Also make sure you use their cleanser and moisturizer and check some of your other products on cosdna I was using a high end foundation and it had a high acne causing number so I switched. Hope this helps and actually your skin looks pretty good already but hang in there

Re: Views on Curology????

Does it have Niacinamide in it?  That is a nice ingredient for acne-prone skin.  Ordinary makes a product with Niacinamide in it which may be good in addition to Curology?  I do not know anything about Curology though. 

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
testing