cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Under eye creasing please help !+

Snapchat-1154806507.jpg

My under eyes have been creasing like crazy. I don't use a primer so I need advice on what will help. I'm only 26 and I feel 36. It makes me insecure and half the time I want to go home and re do my makeup. I am using alumier under eye cream .. I use a chanel setting powder which I feel makes it worse. My under eyes have become hallow I feel like I aged alot the last 2 years. I tried the Laura marcier setting powder but it still creased even with a damp sponge . Has anyone tried the becca primer? Did it help with creasing ?? Help !!IMG_20180317_092006_229.jpg

Under eye creasing please help !+

I'm totally in the same boat!!! I haven't tried the Becca primer, but I've done a TON of experimenting and found a few different methods that worked for me! If you don't mind spending extra, the Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line Reducing Concentrate works great for filling in and pluming the fine lines under the eyes. Its seriously awesome and works magic with my Tarte Shape Tape! Have you ever tried using an eyeshadow primer under your eyes? I take a micro-bit (very key - otherwise the concealer cakes) of product and dab it over the areas that tend to crease. I haven't completely perfected it yet, but it's worth a try! If all else fails, I normally take a pointed Q-tip and LIGHTLY/GENTLY rubbing away the extra product in my fine lines - which really does help minimize my creasing. Hope you find something that works!!!

Re: Under eye creasing please help !+

So I can't believe this but I tried the tarte crealess concealer and used my finger . No brush. No sponge. Just my finger. Oh my goodness. Why am I only discovering this now !!! Something finally works !! I also use urban decay peach under just to cover the darkness .. I set it all with becca setting powder now. Finally a cure lol

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • Snapchat-1154806507.jpg
  • IMG_20180317_092006_229.jpg
testing