cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Under eye bags/dark circles

I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and sometimes bags. It is to the point where for a while I thought they were just normal and forgot that the under eye is not normally a big dark circle. Aside from color correcting when I do my make up, which is not every day, is there any recommendations on what I could do to get rid of my dark circles?

Tags:

I also use a product from the Ordinary line, I use the la...

I also use a product from the Ordinary line, I use the lactic acid serum and it says to keep away from eyes but I pat a very small amount on my dark circles and so far I've seen a.short term improvement. I don't use an actual eye cream I just moisturize all over which may be okay or not but I def use a little of the serum on my unde eye circles and it has been working wonderfully so far.

Re: Under eye bags/dark circles

I started using the ordinary caffeine serum. Its only been a week but I have seen a small improvement. But try to look for a serum that targets dark circles.

RE: Under eye bags/dark circles

Bags under your eyes is usually a result of not getting proper sleep. If that’s the case with you, try to give yourself uninterrupted sleep with a sleeping mask or a dark colored t-shirt to cover your eyes. Other recommendations are a healthy intake of raw fruits and veggies, along with other healthy foods, hyaluronic acid liquid supplements, a rich, high-end eye cream, (I use La Mer Creme de la mer, which can be applied to the eye area).
Anonymous Insider

Hi, for me I use grape seed oil to reduce my black under-eye circle, or any dark spots on my face. I do not know if it helps but I hope so.

Tarte Maracuja C-Brightener is great if you like more of a cream.

Biossance Squalene + Peptide Eye gel is good if you like something lighter weight.

Both can be applied morning and night and should help your dark circles over time.

If you want something specifically for brightening in the morning before makeup application, Origins Ginzing eye cream and Ole Henriksen Banana Bright eye cream are good options. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing