Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

The correct skincare order/application

Hiii, i’m just posting this if someone could help me out to know the correct skincare application order/routine of products? Especially with “Korean Skincare Routine” .. i think i have it right but not sure! Thanks 🙂 KBeauty. 

Re: The correct skincare order/application

Here's a more comprehensive list, @danibear13 since you want to be sure you're putting actives close to your skin after cleansing. 

pinterest-version-2.jpg

@quspork Great illustration!  Thank you

@quspork I clicked on this post specifically to tag you but you had already responded! I remember you did this for me when I asked. 😊

@quspork I clicked on this post specifically to tag you but you had already responded! I remember you did this for me when I asked. 😊

Thank you so much!!!! 

@danibear13 @Here is a basic one. Apply your products with the thinnest consistency to thickest, or from liquid to cream.

21F73495-791B-438C-BE3B-F845AFF0B4FD.png

Thank you sooo much!!! 

I don't have all the things on that chart, what I do is cleanser belif Pore Cleaner Foam Cleanser 5.06 oz/ 150 mL, toner ( Mine's not from Sephora), moisturizer Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL, then depending on whether it's morning or evening, in the evening I will use Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original or in the morning I will use sunscreen Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 

@Singerlady, I agree with @SportyGirly125. I don't think that you necessarily need to include all steps as part of your routine. I think a lot of it depends on your age, skin type, and your current skin's needs. I find some days my routine includes a few extra steps and other days, I do more of a condensed version of my routine.

@Singerlady Your routine is fine.  If it works for you then that is great.  I have a lengthy routine that takes 15 minutes for just my face.  Do what works for you.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 27 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2
  • pinterest-version-2.jpg
  • 21F73495-791B-438C-BE3B-F845AFF0B4FD.png
testing